It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Objects Orbiting Saturn's Rings??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

These pictures were taken with the Hubble telescope. Scientists stated that from these photos in sequence they have discovered new moons of Saturn.

What wasn't explained was the object's that I have marked A, B and C orbiting Saturn's outer ring. These huge cigar shaped object's are clearly shown following a definite path in an orbit along the edge of the ring.

Could these be gigantic space craft or mother ships?

Dan Ahrens

What do you make of this? Are these little elongated moonlets or alien craft? I tend to think it's the former.

Here...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I wouldnt like to say what they are. it could be anything. do you happen to know if they have been orbiting saturn for a long time or did they just recently appear?
I think they are probably moons.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
They're pictures of co-orbital satellites..... tiny little moonlets sharing the same orbit.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hasn't John Lear stated that he believes there to be a spacecraft orbiting in or near Saturns rings that measures 31,000 miles long and 2,400 miles wide!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Where is John Lear, I would like to hear what he thinks about all this.

JOHN, OH JOHN, WHERE ARE U?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
what about the beagle two? that has an image from, the mother ship showing an object near the left side of the screen this being the last image of the ship.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
John Lear

Post any questions for him here.He,s a remarkable guy who always takes the time to supply an answer

BTW I,m more concerned about the mysterious objects around Uranus....AWW C,mon someone had to say it

[edit on 21-9-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

BTW I,m more concerned about the mysterious objects around Uranus....AWW C,mon someone had to say it

OK Agent. Since YOU said it, what the heck are these mysterious objects around Uranus?
I thought Bush and Cheney are still here! How in the name of the great Osama did they reach there so soon? I thought I saw Dubya addressing the UN General Assembly yesterday!

Mysteries never cease!!

[edit on 21-9-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay, I was working on the Copernicus Crater.

Norm Bergrun wrote "Ringmakers of Saturn" and shows in detail how he found (from Voyager 1 and 2 images) 3 huge spaceships making the rings of Saturn. Norms spent over 20 years with Lockheed as an engineer and scientist. Copies of "Ringmakers" are available at his website, or Amazon or through me ($50 plus postage).

I gave a talk at the UFO conference in San Jose last week and went to see Norm. He is 85 and currently in the hospital at Stanford U. for a shoulder injury. I picked up his wife Claire at their house and drove her over to the hospital where I spent about an hour with Norm He is still just as sharp as a tack and way ahead of me. We discussed many things including the EMV that placed the moon in orbit around the earth and where it might be today. We discussed Iapetus and Titan. I asked him if he knew what Saturn REALLY looked like. His demeaner and answer told me he did. (For the rest of you, if you saw a real picture of Saturn you would not be able to function as a normal walking, talking human being for about a day while you tried to assimilate what you saw.)

I drove Norm's wife back to the house, (she is 83 and just as sharp as Norm is) and then drove back to the conference. He let me take a box of his books to sell.

If you ever have to time to read his book please take the advice he gives at the beginning of the book which is to read and understand each page before going on to the next page. If you try to skip ahead for the bottom line you won't understand what he is trying to tell you. I read it carefully, as advertised and it became a great influence on my life. Norm is very, very informed.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Does anybody remember which thread it came up where john was talking about the huge ships around saturn? Would like to read it. Always facinated about giant spaceships as I have always thought that intergalatic spaceships would probably be huge with whole biomes inside to create a home away from home. Would be awsome to do a tour of duty on one of those.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Could you, John, give us an inkling as to how Saturn influenced your life? You must have been on to something incredible. Was it to do with alien life forms or abandoned mother ships in the rings of Saturn?

C'mon man, spill the beans. Unfortunately I can't buy the book right away as I'm punching my keyboard on the other side of the planet! And the suspense is killing me!!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I asked him if he knew what Saturn REALLY looked like. His demeaner and answer told me he did. (For the rest of you, if you saw a real picture of Saturn you would not be able to function as a normal walking, talking human being for about a day while you tried to assimilate what you saw.)

Hi John,

If the above was a challenge then I accept. I could lose a day or two, no sweat.

Do you have any more information about this? anything you could tell us, does this book have this type of information? I sure would like to know what these planets are supposed to be really like.

If this would be the physiological response to this information, does that imply that only horrific things are there or are happening there?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by mikesingh

Could you, John, give us an inkling as to how Saturn influenced your life? You must have been on to something incredible. Was it to do with alien life forms or abandoned mother ships in the rings of Saturn?

C'mon man, spill the beans. Unfortunately I can't buy the book right away as I'm punching my keyboard on the other side of the planet! And the suspense is killing me!!

Well, the bottom line was that here is a guy that was an Aero Research Scientist with NACA, a Thermodynamicist with Douglas, Staff Scientist Satellite Systems Applications, Manager Flight Test Analysis, Manager Re-entry Test Operations, for Lockheed Missles and Space and he is telling me that there are spaceships 30,000 miles long in the rings of Saturn. The way it influenced my life is that it brought the enormity of the alien issue to my doorstep. Sure, there were little greys aliens abducting us, and sure, they came from Zeta Reticuli 2 but I never thought about what else might be going on in OUR solar system until I read his book. He thoroughly covers how the EMV placed the moon into orbit around the earth.

It made it a lot easier to grasp that there is life, just like us, humans, just like us, on Venus, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune and all the rest of the planets. They're all just a lot further ahead than we are. We, many of us on earth still wake up in the morning looking for an arab/muslim to shoot.

There are several threads on the mining operations on the Moon. Most every single poster including the Amigos on the ATS radio show keep refering to this operation as 'incredibly ancient'. They can't grasp that this is going on today, right now, Copernicus is being mined as I type these words.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
John can you describe in a nutshell what is going on with these huge ships and their engieneering projects through out the solar system. I know that this is potentially a really broad question but any kind of direction would be a good start for me as i'd like to start reading up on this subject. Any good forum threads that cut right to the point or stand out as good reads on the subject to you.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by BASSPLYR

John can you describe in a nutshell what is going on with these huge ships and their engieneering projects through out the solar system. I know that this is potentially a really broad question but any kind of direction would be a good start for me as i'd like to start reading up on this subject.

BASSPLYR, I wish I had the FAINTEST idea of whats going on with these huge ships.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

this is going on today, right now, Copernicus is being mined as I type these words.

Do you know who? and what for?

[edit on 21/9/06 by Prote]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
John,

Fair enough. Anyplace (threads) I should start looking to read up on the subject? Also what do you think about the last Apollo mission to what was the place Nansen or something. The one where they went fairly out of their way to see some rock outcropping, but it may have been something a little more unusual. Are there any other episodes similar to that one on the moon or elsewhere? Just thought you might know of a few instances offhand I could look into.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

We discussed Iapetus and Titan. I asked him if he knew what Saturn REALLY looked like. His demeaner and answer told me he did. (For the rest of you, if you saw a real picture of Saturn you would not be able to function as a normal walking, talking human being for about a day while you tried to assimilate what you saw.)

i happend upon this link the other day, this dude says the Cassini-Huygens probe of Saturn is a hoax...

Cassini Hoax

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The only photos of a 'real' Saturn that would be so shocking that I could not walk or talk for a day would be of an earthly Saturn. That is, a huge planet with rings around it looking like Earth. Mr. Lear you claim that humans live on planets like Venus and Neptune. The atmospheres of these planets make that impossible. The tempatures of these planets make that impossible. Why in the hell would other humans living on these planets not make contact with the ones here on Earth? They have not because they do not exist and they dont exist because it is impossible for them to. If someone was mining the moon then we here on Earth would have/would be seeing this going on. People with backyard telescopes could see something going on. So many people on this board claim crazy things and everyone always ask, "where is the proof".
Can you show me a picture of Saturn that will blow my mind? Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that some aliens 'placed' the moon in orbit around the Earth? I think the explaination of the moons origin given by science is excelent and makes sence. How about your explaination?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
interesting
there's something there for sure
but just because we don't know what it is does not mean it has to be alien's

also,
I to am interested in this "real" Saturn

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join