It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is william one sac?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Oncewascool

Who is william one sac?

An extremely intelligent, thoughtful, industrious, and level-headed man. A man who deserves to emulated by others. One I hope to come to know better as time goes on.

I am a person who is not awed easily. I will debate anyone, regardless of title or status (as I am sure most staff members will tell you
). I tend to not hold my tongue, and I tend to say what I believe. As such, I will say that I have only respect for Springer, Simon, and SkepticOverlord, as I have for every staff member and the vast, vast majority of the members of ATS.

But if there is one person on ATS who I might be in awe of, it would have to be William One Sac.

Edit to add:
reply to post by Agent-ATS

Join the club.

TheRedneck

[edit on 11/19/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
But if there is one person on ATS who I might be in awe of, it would have to be William One Sac.

Well thank you very much!
I have to say I feel quite honored hearing that coming from you. And we will get to know each other better, count on it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm kicking this old thread because I also do not know who William One Sac is, but I've gathered that he has passed on. I'm sorry. Could somebody directing me to a post stating what happened?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Jouett

I believe this is the thread you're looking for.

John "William One Sac" Crawford has passed away...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here you go my friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dorian Soran

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Found this thread via an unrelated google search and felt it would be ok to bring it out for new members who may not have had the distinct honor of knowing our beloved friend WOS. (Miss you)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i have a question,there was message function.now i can not find it.has this function been canceled ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join