It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Mysteries-Demolitions documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I don't normally post in this part of the forum but after seeing this documentary I thought I should!

I am a believer that the WTC tradgedy was carried out by the US government, and after watching this I doubt anybody can argue, that there is definately something substantial to the conspiracy theories!

The documentary is Broken up into 3x30 minute segments. I hope this hasn't been posted before I think it was only released on Sept 11 2006 so I don't think so.

Part 1
video.google.com...

Part 2
video.google.com...

Part 3
video.google.com...

[edit on 17-9-2006 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Whiterabbit, I did see this documentary. Actually, I included these links in a response on another thread, but didn't start one with it.

Anther 911 thread entitled, "New 9/11 Truth Documentary" was started for this video. They have a link to the entire 1 1/2 hour video as one full video link...

Excellent find though! This is why ATS rocks!!

The video strikes a chord and really made my stomach turn...more information needs to get out...thanks a lot!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
watch the third part of this documentary - its bloody dynamite!

PROOF of the power shut down for a whole weekend. Proof of drilling and strange work going on in the week leading up to 9-11. proof that this was an inside job of the highest magnitude.

Oh man this video shows just how low humanity has slunk in its pursuit of money, gold and in its desire to hide its corruption...

I have been 100% converted from a 'maybe they may have been invloved' to 'It was the Goverment full stop' camp.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
No this is not the truth documentary - this is better by miles than that one.

This is so different, and yet rammed full of stuff that just blew me away.

watch all three parts for a glimpse at just how deep that rabbit hole really goes (All the way to Hell for those that did it and profited!)

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
First of all great document.

In the second part there is part about squibs. At time about 06:06 there is a video of a collapse one of the towers. What draws my attention in this few seconds part are some flashes occuring as the collapse is progressing. What could it be ?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I saw the video's and they blew me away. This is for me the best evidence by far everyone should see this video!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join