It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask The Overlord -- 9/11 Edition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Many speculate that a considerable portion of the information in regards to 9/11, across multiple media, is deliberately propagated disinformation, the designed effect being that when single bits of truth are found, they are lost amongst the terrabytes noise. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this phenomenon, and if you believe it exists, to hear your speculation on who - or what - is responsible for organizing it, and how.

[edit on 2006-9-8 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have one word people...AUDIO

The how to upload is in the first post of this thread. It makes a podcast (and Skeptic's answers) even better to hear the tone and inflection in the questions. Not to mention it makes a podcast even that much better.

Just record a question and then upload it. It's easy and doesn't require much.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have one more question. Why had the government been so opposed to allowing the public from hearing the in flight recordings of United Airlines Flight 93? Could it possibly be that there is something on the recording that contradicts their official story?

[edit on 8-9-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Mr Overlord,

Do you believe there is a "conspiracy" by the federal governent in which it creates increasingly ludicrous 9/11 theories and plants them on the internet in order to discredit those with legitimate questions regarding the events of the day.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
on anything related to the attacks of 9/11/2001.
Post your questions here... Thanks.

1.) Why did those charged with protecting US air space, ie. NORAD, Andrews AFB, etc., not respond as per standard operating procedure that day? The long delay hasn't been explained to me convincingly. For a comparison, see the Payne Stewart Lear jet tragedy response times.
2.) Were all 8 black boxes totally unusable? They are designed to withstand a crash, and yet out of the four planes, each carrying two recorders, not one recorder survived? Was any information able to be retrieved from any of them?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Lately i've heard talk that the President is saying that conspiracy theorists are terrorists. That we recruit for or help the terrorist cause. This sudden turn worries me. What are your thoughts on it?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hi SO!

I've never listened to a podcast, I don't really like technology (don't laugh), but I'm willing to figure it out to hear your thoughts on the subject.

I just have a few questions: Have you heard the rumor that then-Mayor Guiliani took a team of guys into the WTC the prior weekend, Sept 8/9, 2001, and rigged whatever explosives were used on 9/11? Is there any proof? Do you believe this?

Also, why didn't the Emergency Alert System (formerly known as the Emergency Broadcast System) kick in? This occurred to me in another thread.

Thanks,
HH

[edit on 9-9-2006 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie
Hi SO!

Mayor Guiliani took a team of guys into the WTC the prior weekend, Sept 8/9, 2001, and rigged whatever explosives were used on 9/11?

What is the purpose of starting these outrageous sick patently absurd rumors in the guise of "I heard this rumor...what do you think"? In what way does this make your life better? Is everyone on this site insane?

EDIT: to fix quote

[edit on 9-9-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This isn't a thread to start an argument. If you re-read the topic creator's request to ask questions, then you will see that harlemhottie's post had nothing to do with "starting a rumor" but rather asking about one.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Ask The Overlord -- 9/11 Edition

I think it would be wise for members to bear in mind that the Overlord will be reading all of the comments made in this thread.

Let's please respect the topic and ask him questions you would like to have answered.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
What was with Pentagon? Why did they crash little jet in it? What is in those broken walls??

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
hey bro man, I love my country and ways as much as you do your's, but...
if it was an inside job, we all know it was for oil and luckily it resides in an different religions homeland.

but this is not the topic of this post(beliefs), but rather, further a question asking how those two towers could have fell like plastic.

here is a link(Buildings don't fall that easily from weight quite provably....

I am sorry, but as others have suggested, neither the weight of the top "compromised" portion falling nor heat could have turned these buildings into dust, in what- 10 seconds?

:|

furthermore, if a plane crashed into the linked video, do you think the building would eventually melt and giveway or burn out?

all in all, i believe this EASILY puts an end to the WTC7 "conspiracy." maybe not WTC 1 & 2, but easily WTC7.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why are you all asking about towers? I think Pentagon walls are important in this story.
And ofcourse this is all about oil.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'd really like to hear your thoughts on what it was like to write your personal account of the events on 9/11/01 posted HERE.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Home
Why are you all asking about towers? I think Pentagon walls are important in this story.
And ofcourse this is all about oil.

we have always wondered how they fell so quickly.

the pentagon is not important to me because it is just a story to me- like harry potter type stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hello again. After watching these videos here about the government preparing for a 9/11 situation prior to 9/11, and here about the 9/11 hijackers still alive, some questions came to my mind:

1. It seems Cheney was intent on controlling NORAD on 9/11, but did he give his reason as to why he viewed himself as a more competant candidate for the role, rather than the generals themselves?

2. Since they ran the senario many months prior to 9/11, why had the government not been prepared?

3. Why did Cheney choose 9/11 of all days to take control of NORAD?

4. Did the names of the 9 living 'hijackers' appear on the flight list for the airliner they were supposed to have boarded? If the tickets were purchased in their names, then did someone use the tickets to board the airliner?

[edit on 10-9-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Okay... I'll be using these question's for tonight's podcast.

In some case, I may not be qualified for an answer (being more a general conspiracist), but I'll at least give my opinion.

One word of caution... many "hard core" 9/11 conspiracy fans may not like some of my answers.

Thank you everyone.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Originaly the Govt seemed hot about pursuing the stock put options then they backed off, way off. Why? The same for the anthrax initiallly gung ho then when it was the Ames strain hands off. Isn't there much more here than meets the eye?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I was about to ask when we could expect this to be uploaded, but on a quick look before I did post gave me my answer.

If anyone else was wondering, you can find the Skeptic Overview here:

Skeptic Overview 9/11

top topics

<< 1   >>

join