It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask The Overlord -- 9/11 Edition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'll be getting back to podcasting in the next few days, and plan a 9/11 edition that focuses on responding to the best of your questions on anything related to the attacks of 9/11/2001.

Post your questions here... or use the special upload feature of the Podcast form, and send me a u2u.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I read somewhere that You, yourself was in Manhattan when 9/11 happened.

I am wondering exactly what you saw, and what you think about the conspiracies and the 9/11 Truth movement.

I am also wondering if you are going to NYC on Monday in support of either bush or the Truth Movement.

Anyway these are basic cheezy questions but I don't wanna bog you down with a 13 hr question or 30..

But this is what I would like to know about/from you.

[edit on 9/7/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In the first report done by a government agency covering the 9/11 attacks, FEMA suggests further investigation regarding unusual erosion patterns in some of the steel they studied:

www.house.gov...

Who you you think they want to investigate these anomalies further (last section of Appendix C)?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
MORE QUESTIONS!

I just uploaded an audio question myself, recorded at work with the internal mic in my laptop!

I know people can write and I KNOW people can talk. Let's get some stuff in here folks.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
1. Regarding the collapse, what is the driving force behind how the building came down that explosives took down the WTC? I know this one's loaded, which is why I'm only asking about the collapse, not the thermite. I've seen I think every bit of related media here, still I'm asking because most others here at ATS seem to see something that I'm completely missing, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. If this is too much, it's cool.

2. What is the "official" stance on how WTC7 fell, and what is the unofficial theory? I ask this because Silverstein himself said he gave the order to "pull" it, and the counter to this was that he didn't mean it that way, and the reason for the WTC7 collapse is officially "unknown". What's your take on this?

Thanks for the effort.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i know that most people say (like Time) that the little puffs of smoke coming out of the trade centers when they were collapsing were because of the presure, i dont believe that, whats your explanation for this?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It is obvious the George dubbayu did not win the election yet he is in office. He has launched an illegal war and the evidence that the American Government was directly involved in the 9-11 attack is growing every day. My question is this: Why don't the American People do something? What of the "checks and ballances" of the political system? What is this guy still doing in office when it is obvious he was "PLACED" not elected? Where is American dignity?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Skeptic Overlord,

-- There is the famed "molten material" flowing out of the corner of South Tower before collapse. What is a possible source for this? If thermite, why in that part of the building and have it not noticed distinctly anywhere else?

-- What did Larry Silverstein really mean when he said "Pull It" when there was no extensive fire operation going on? And if there was no fire operation going on within the building, how did they know the extent of the damage to determine it was going to collapse? How did they even know it was going to collapse? And why did they even consult the lease holder on any type of plan for the fire operation that never existed, such as "pull it".

- How did molten steel/iron appear to be around even after weeks after the collapse when the fires weren't reported to of been that hot to melt steel and what was the source of all the molten iron?

Just a few questions.

P.S. -- What do you think the intent and motive is of HowardRoark

[edit on 9/7/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Aloha Mr Overlord!

First time writer, long time reader.

What are your opinions on the collapse of the buildings? The fact they fell at free fall speed is something that has urked me for awhile. What about WTC7, no plane hit it yet it collapses several hours later. I found it strange that such a small percentage of the population was even aware that WTC7 fell on this day, why do you think it is that so many people knew of the twin towers but not WTC7.

Has the media ignored WTC7 alittle bit, so the average man did not ask questions?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Firstly Skeptic Overlord, I appreciate the opportunity to ask you a question.

We are now five years on from the terrible atrocity that was 9/11 2001.

On ATS alone we have seen countless theories on who was responsible, why it happened and how the attacks were carried out.
I feel that a new conspiracy theory seems to emerge with every passing week.
A quick browse of the 9/11 section here will take you through the possibility of such things as pod missiles on the planes that struck the towers, video frames which show flashes from helicopters which circle overhead, endless debate on who might have benefited in the aftermath etc etc.
When we talk about the Pentagon we still cannot say that a large passenger aircraft struck the building.

Despite the hard work of scholars for 9/11 truth and the numerous other interest groups, my question is are we any closer to proving that the US government was complicit in the attacks?
Will we have to wait for the Bush administration to come to an end before this movement can progress?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have a few questions

1) How come we hear audio clips from the firefighters inside the WTC's, of hearing explosions on their way up to rescue everyone? Yet some would make us all be lieve that there were no explosions what so ever.

2) How come there has never been an official report on the reasonswhy Building 7 was pulled.

3) How come there was still hot spots days or weeks after the buldings collapsed, the hot spots should not have been there if the building collapsed with out explosions.

Just some questions thanks for your time

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Mr. Overlord,

With all the information and evidence about the 911 attacks, there is still no actions being taken to have a real through investigation that would be acceptable to all parties, Offical belivers and Conspiricy belivers.

My one question for you is:

What would be the deciding issue to get a real investigation sanctioned by the government and transparant in its actions so as to be true and exact in its findings?

An investigation that included real experts and real answers with no B.S.

To so many of us it is clear that something "Unofficial" happened before our eyes, yet no one in the media or government acknowledge this nor will they debate the questions.

Please give us your insight to what it will take to get the truth out and accepted.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Based on your proximity to the site, have you suffered any physical ill effects?

(I'd love to ask WyrdeOne the same question.)

[edit on 7-9-2006 by loam]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
During the Clinton administration, is it true that the FBI agent in charge of investigating Bin Laden was rellocated to the WTC by the White House just a few months before the attacks, and then died in the attack? If so, what is the explanation by the goverment for reassigning him to the WTC?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm more curious, at this point, about odd demographics:
1. My faith ("Church of Christ" ...not the Latter Day Saints) lost one person in that building. that was, what, one in 3000? We don't really have that large a faith. Found this out through the connecting churches, not something that's blown all over the news.
2. I know there was one divorce due to a man being caught cheating because he was at his mistress's place and not in the towers when his wife called.

Closest question would be like: What were some of the oddest individual stories related to the incident/

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I`m very interested in Pentagon that day. Why did they (whoever) crash a little yet in the Pentagon? What is in those broken walls? What did they destroy?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I would like to hear about how the USS Cole attack was regarded an isolated incident by extreme extremists. But later the connection to WTC became apparent, and now that the signs are "in place", why wasn't a pre-emptive attack on the US regarded as more significant.
In other words, did they expect 9/11 but not to the point of knowing its severity or impact on socially inclined motivations to question authority.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Do you agree that a oersons stance on 9/11 is based mostly on opinion?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hello Mr Overlord,

I would just like to know how this whole event actually become the subject of a conspiracy in the first place? what made people think people that there was more to it than what we were told. I guess in a nutshell how did it all start??

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Skeptic Overlord, glad to hear you will be back to podcasting.

After 9/11, faced with such a huge tragedy, this country rallied to help out the victims and the whole country was brought together in a way I have never seen before. In defiance of the terrorists everyone displayed the American flag everywhere and there was a new born sense of patriotism.

Well that didn't seem to last to long, and now the country is even more divided along party lines. I know you have talked about the reasons for this, how the two party system is designed to divide the people of this country.

So my question is, would you agree that the government couldn't be behind the attacks because it would undoubtedly bring the country together, when their objective is to divide it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join