It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of the Elite.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
For those of you still not convinced that you're living in the matrix, here's a video compilation of World Elitists openly admitting that the power belongs to the NWO established by the few. Some of these quotes are pretty direct and the one from
Henry Kissinger is of particular interest due to "other" implications clearly discernable by his quote. Any thoughts on these?

www.unlearning.org...

here's live quotes from presidents and advisors on the NWO.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Someone posted another thread full of NWOish quotes from everyone from Rockerfeller to ex presidents. Yeah, the NWO has been here for a long time.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Care to list some of those quotes or Skadi could you link the other thread? At work cant view videos

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Someone posted another thread full of NWOish quotes from everyone from Rockerfeller to ex presidents. Yeah, the NWO has been here for a long time.

so skadi do you think that the exposure is beginning or what, i posted the national security whistleblower's coalition that are out to expose the black projects, think it's gonna work?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Care to list some of those quotes or Skadi could you link the other thread? At work cant view videos

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
so skadi do you think that the exposure is beginning or what, i posted the national security whistleblower's coalition that are out to expose the black projects, think it's gonna work?

The problem is, alot of people jhave known about the NWO for a long time, and even though predicitions made back then are coming to light now, people still choose the path of least resistance and do not object.

Long ago, you were a conspiracy nut for saying that things like RFID chips, biometrics, ect would be common place, and now that they are, youre a nut for saying they are a bad thing.

The problem is people are more than willing to accept the NWO and the loss of liberty and human dignity in exchange for false notions of "security" and "stability".

The greatest tool the NWO has is the lazy, complacent population who no longer want responsibility for their own lives.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by incunabula
so skadi do you think that the exposure is beginning or what, i posted the national security whistleblower's coalition that are out to expose the black projects, think it's gonna work? [/quote.

The greatest tool the NWO has is the lazy, complacent population who no longer want responsibility for their own lives.

I totally agree, but the system is also put into place so that you have very,very little time to actually ponder what is really going on.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
has anyone purchased "confessions of an elite" by Lindsey Williams?
He was privy to close contact and personal conversation with "Mr. X," an elitist who has recently died from cancer, who, upon his deathbed, confessed many of the elitists agenda to Lindsey, who recorded this event.
I would purchase, but it is $45.00, and being unemployed, cannot afford an expense like that.
The package contains a DVD video, filmed in Dec 2009 and Jan 2010; CD audio, two discs in size, which was only recently released this first or second week of December 2010.
Lindsey clearly states that there is no copyright on the production, and therefore encourages purchasers to make and pass out copies and freely distribute wherever is deemed suitable.
If anyone comes into possession of this need-to-have media, please, please upload to rapidshare, mediafire, hotfile, or any number of torrent sites available on the web, so that those of us who cannot afford it can participate in the divulging of this critical information.
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by incunabula

Star and Flag.

Thanks OP.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeReeS

HI, Heard him on the Alex Jones show today. I am sure if you go to www.prisonplanet.com or www.infowars.com you can hear some of the things Mr Lindsay was talking about.

top topics

join