It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: So you think you can rap? Enter the Lysergical Challenge!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If I could still applause I would, however;

You have voted grimreaper797 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Grim, what can I say? That was awesome.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
make Lys the Director of Gats and Rap for ATS.
That was WAY heated jelly my man!

This is definitely going to make into the NEW ATS Review Podcast that S.O. and I are premiering TONIGHT (or maybe tomorrow depending on how long it takes us to get it done and how many whiskies that involves).

PEACE OUT

Springah...

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
file: btsmpod_1895.mp3

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!

That was serious.

Really.

And this is from someone who DJed SugarHill before RD.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
hope we can get a few more to join in, Westpoint? Niteboy82? C'mon y'all

Westpoint, Niteboy82, C'mon Ya'll!

www.podtrac.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Lol I gotten more feedback here then alot of places, more then even some sites that are dedicated to just rap music.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Wow GrimReaper.. That was nice!! I'm really feeling the beat...

You get a WATS from me for a great freestyle song..

Just Interested, What hip-hop artists you interested in??

"You have voted grimreaper797 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ooooo. I'll have to post something up asap! I just noticed this!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prideless
Wow GrimReaper.. That was nice!! I'm really feeling the beat...

You get a WATS from me for a great freestyle song..

Just Interested, What hip-hop artists you interested in??

"You have voted grimreaper797 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

if you mean influences, tupac first off, then bone thugs n harmony, then royce da 5'9" after that its just rappers I like.

If you mean interested in working with right now. X Juno Im working with right now. I will be working with another upcoming rapper named Twak. Im hoping to reach Nonsense located also in new jersey, but he might be quitting so I dont know.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
To Barcs:
I see your an Immortal Technique fan. A very great artists if you ask me. Have you heard his new freestyle song??.... He put it up on his official myspace site. His flow has gotten better since Revolutionary Vol. 2 and what not. Just came out like a week ago..(the Freestyle). I'll get you a link..

myspace.com...

To GrimReaper:
Awesome dude.. You from Jersey?? Or just visiting to work with the rappers you mentioned?? I'm from Northern Jersey myself but I can't rap..lol Any other freestyles or albums you manifested that you're interested in sharing??

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prideless
To Barcs:
I see your an Immortal Technique fan. A very great artists if you ask me. Have you heard his new freestyle song??.... He put it up on his official myspace site. His flow has gotten better since Revolutionary Vol. 2 and what not. Just came out like a week ago..(the Freestyle). I'll get you a link..

myspace.com...

To GrimReaper:
Awesome dude.. You from Jersey?? Or just visiting to work with the rappers you mentioned?? I'm from Northern Jersey myself but I can't rap..lol Any other freestyles or albums you manifested that you're interested in sharing??

central jersey. Im pretty tired of jersey though. I want to move to either philly or new york in the summer/fall of 07.

Heres artists I like, but aren't influenced greatly by. The three I mentioned are the three that had the most impact on me. Tupac by far the most, indisputably.
Immortal Technique, Dead Prez (even if they are racist), big L of course, big pun, honestly there are soo many to name that I liked. Sometimes you get those artist you know you would mention...LIKE AZ lol, but you just forget, so I don't want to forget them.

go to the Illuminati room on ATS chat if you want to talk about this.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You have voted grimreaper797 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

That was awesome grim!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
LoL maybe when I get more posts.. Won't let me join Chat unless I have 200 posts due to some abuse by other members or something like that..

Unless you got aim or msn??

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
hit me up on aim, its same as the ATS name

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You have voted grimreaper797 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Me too...me too... Good job little buddy of mine

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You have voted grimreaper797 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Well wicked. Certainly seems like you've got the skills to pay the bills bro! Well done!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
once again great job grim.

and on that note the lys must sleep too many beers to face

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Grimreaper! I'm just an old white hippie chick and I called my old white hippie husband in here to listen to your contribution.

Let me just say that we both thought is was far out, right-on and groovy!

Seriously good!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
thanks for all the positive feedback, its really appriciated. Ill probably do another track for ats after the track with x juno, then possibly be starting a mixtape up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join