It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just an imagination of our origin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi ATS Community!

I dont know if something similar like this was discussed here before. If it is so, SRY!

Since i was 10, i asked complex questions to my parents, friends and teachers.
This is one of them:

The matter we are all made of, is very old. Yes, so old like the universe. Of course
in the beginning it was all hot plasma but it was already the matter we are made of
today. We was all once in the beginning of our universe.
The matter you are made of, was in the past a piece of another human, animal,
plant, tree and/or dinosaurs. When an embryo grows up, where does the matter come
from? The answer is, it came from that what the woman eats. It can be salad, flesh from animals, sweets ect.

I think that much matter of our solar-system is made by the sun. Some matter came
from deep space to earth. This means that the matter which you are made of today,
travels a very long time in space.

I did´t say that god doesnt exists. That all this come together is a wonder which
can only be done by god.

I asked some people last week, what they think about this imagination. Many
of them said, "are you crazy!?".
But where should the matter for a new born baby come from? What do you think?

Sry for my english.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sorry mate, i really dont understand what your trying to say, please be slightly clearer, but you wrote alot and seem to really beilve it so, I think thats worth understanding

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There's a book called 'The last hours of ancient sunlight' by Thom hartmann. It says the same theory as yours in a way.
It's a great read and changes your world view.

Try it.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ok, i will try it again.

I only want to discuss this 2 questions:

1. When an embryo grows up, where does the matter come
from?

I think it is the matter which the woman eats in pregnancy.
Of course, it is an hard imagination when you think about that your
complete matter was made by what you eat.
A new born baby, is made of molecular/atom parts from the flesh of a pic, a cow, salad or what you want to eat when a women becomes a baby.

2. Was the matter that we are made of, a part of another human, animal,
plant, tree, birds, fishes, dinosaurs?

An example:

A died human become disintegrated to several molecules. A plant take some
from the human molecules for growing. Now this plant has nuclear parts from the died human.
Then a animal eats this plant and the molecules from the human and the plant are now part of the animal that eats the plant. Then the animal was hunted by a human
and he will made a good steak from it. When he is eating this animal, he will take
some of the molecules that are once was a part from the died human, then the plant
and then the animal.

This is a cycle that goes on since life exists on earth.

Now you can see that all matter you are made of, once maybe was a part of another human, animal, plant or something else.

@j1mb0: thx for the tip, i will try to get it. Maybe you can support me to make it
understandable for everybody.
Special thanks to you!

[edit on 28-8-2006 by allMIGHTY]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If I am understanding correctly then you are basically saying that we are all one even on a physical level as well as a spiritual level since our bodies are composed of reintegrated matter. Is that correct?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
To answer your questions, yes, a baby is built from the food, water, and sunlight taken in by its mother, broken down by the mother's body and reassembled by the embryo's cells.

As for your second question, yes, we are made up of atoms and molecules that were once parts of dinosaurs, fish, and ancient plants. While the earth gains tons of mass every day from matter taken in from space, most of the organic chemicals and compounds are mostly recycled from creature to creature.

Hope this helps you out.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
You are right. But it is only the point of view for this. How many
people really see this fact?
This is the reason, because some people i told this said i am crazy.

For some people it is really a hard point of view.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dar721
If I am understanding correctly then you are basically saying that we are all one even on a physical level as well as a spiritual level since our bodies are composed of reintegrated matter. Is that correct?

This is not directly what i wanted to say, but it is also a great point of view.
That we are all on a same level, physical and spiritual. Very interesting!

new topics

top topics

join