It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nothing was done to stop 9/11!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
first of all i have to say after watching "On Native Soil" i was convinced the systtem does not work, and will not work untill it is replaced or completely renovated with all new technology. only way to be safe is to have FULLBODY xray scanners so everyone can see whats on you.

let me also prove to you how nothing was done to stop 9/11.

1.the hyjackers were allowed into the country even though at the time the terror alert was high and EVERYONE knew these guys were hyjackers.

2.all of the hyjackers were given visas even though their applications were incomplete, sometimes even leaving boxes empty or using words that would normally not be allowed.

3.all of the hyjackers were allowed into the airport, some of them, even WITHOUT a photo id. what kind of a stupid idiot lets a known terrorist on an airport when the threat of an attack is high and you know hes a terrorist!!! especially if he doesnt have ANY ID!!! god.

4.every one of them set of metal detectors... and not one time, noobody found the source of the metal... it is supposed to be regulation to find the source if there is a source.

5.some of the terrorits were allowed to board the plane even after setting of both metal detectors okay, not one but both of them. they never even got a hand search!!! its ridiculouse.

the worst part is there are many more points to proove me right. watch the movie for yourself, if you really want the truth and look for it it will unfold for you in the movie.

i know some people dont like hearing the truth, but like it or not this is the bare bones truth. cant find any more truth than you can right here www.911report.com...

that same picture is on the "On Native Soil" dvd. please watch it. dont be left in the dark on 9/11.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Consider this. None of the supposed hijackers, with the exception of Atta, were among the dead, according to autopsy and death reports.

How do you explain that one??

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Consider this. None of the supposed hijackers, with the exception of Atta, were among the dead, according to autopsy and death reports.

How do you explain that one??

the "system" cares about the terroists more than it does about civillians. only way to describe it!

new topics

join