It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien space probe orbiting earth and watching humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

“Black Prince” is watching you

Someone is watching Earth from space
Alexander Kazantsev, a Soviet author of sci-fi books, once said that a mysterious “unaccounted” satellite called Black Prince was spinning around Earth. The writer believed the object might be an alien probe, a messenger from extraterrestrial civilizations. Some people including scientists paid attention to the writer’s hypothesis.

U.S. astrophysicist Ronald Bracewell was the first to take the hypothesis seriously. In 1960, he published a study to back his conclusions with data of practical radio engineering. The data indicated some strange phenomena, which took place during the transmission sessions. The scientist believed the phenomena were caused by the probe’s attempts to make contact with earth dwellers.

According to Bracewell, the probe has been in the vicinity of Earth for a long while. The probe will “return” our calls if we pay attention. But it will communicate only after a protracted period (about 200 years) of political stability on Earth and a continual interest shown by several generations of humans. After getting in touch with its mission control center, the probe may relay valuable information to Earth. We will probably join a chain of civilizations, which have been communicating one another for a long time.

Story continues at english.pravda.ru.

has anyone noticed this "black prince"? i dont really pay attention to the sky but it sure sounds interesting doesnt it!

[edit: added source link and shortened quoted content]
Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/26/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   

But it will communicate only after a protracted period (about 200 years) of political stability on Earth...

So we'll have about as much luck talking to this probe as the alien probe did finding whales in Star Trek IV

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I dont know maybe i didnt read it clear enough but if they are not 100% sure that this probe is out there then how the hell do they know it wont respond for 200yrs????

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard

Someone is watching Earth from space
Alexander Kazantsev, a Soviet author of sci-fi books...

So he was a science fiction writer? Indicative of the authenticity!

The scientist believed the phenomena were caused by the probe’s attempts to make contact with earth dwellers.

SETI. Are you listening??

According to Bracewell, the probe has been in the vicinity of Earth for a long while. The probe will “return” our calls if we pay attention. But it will communicate only after a protracted period (about 200 years) of political stability on Earth.

So how does he know this? Did the aliens tell him so?

A report was sent to newspapers about Slayton who might have seen a meteor flying near the Moon.

So that's about it!

Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Sorry but when ever I see Pravda.ru I just laugh because they are so full of crap it is'nt funny mate, so from now on if you read anythign on Pravda.com take it with a grain of salt.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Plus they've been watching us from right under our noses for millenniums. I'd say a little black dot moving across the moon is the least of our problems regardless of what it is

Edn

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Anyone know its flight path? If so it can be farely easily confirmed or denied.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

But it will communicate only after a protracted period (about 200 years) of political stability on Earth and a continual interest shown by several generations of humans. After getting in touch with its mission control center, the probe may relay valuable information to Earth. We will probably join a chain of civilizations, which have been communicating one another for a long time.

Does anyone know where this info came from?
How does someone assume this just because there is a dark object circling the earth?
He is a sci-fi writer......

Yup, I take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
o just because the person is a sci fi writer and he seen a ufo its a fake??? thats a pretty low alien esteem you ppl have. who cares who it is. they seen this black prince and i bet you more than one person seen it too if they would only come forward and share their story!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
But how does anyone know that it will communicate after the 200 years.......
That's my question.

Edited for wrong BB code

[edit on 8/26/2006 by Beer_Guy]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I wonder if this ever made it to the news.

new topics

top topics

join