It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Count Down Till My Birthday!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
5 days left. , i wonder what i should do today

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Dalair...you are slipping....

3 days!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
All Leos have so much fun on their birthdays that I truly feel sorry for all of the other signs. It must be very difficult for non-Leos. Oh well, that's their Karma I suppose. Everyone can't have reached the astrological pinnacle as we Leos have.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
All Leos have so much fun on their birthdays that I truly feel sorry for all of the other signs. It must be very difficult for non-Leos. Oh well, that's their Karma I suppose. Everyone can't have reached the astrological pinnacle as we Leos have.

That was spoken like a true leo.

I hope you all are ready, tomorrow is the big day!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I don't mean to take away from Dalair's thread but today is my birthday and while, as U all pointed out ,Leo's usually always have great birthday's ... mine is not so good this year :shk:

I mean I am with the man I love, yes and I don't actually want for anything material but my family is all so far away, back home with all my friends too, and here I sit, alone still as I have all day and it's going on midnight and my birthday is over with only 4 birthday wishes out of all the people I thought cared *sigh* Perhaps they forgot about me when I left ?

I don't mind getting older either, I think that Leo's age more gracefully than any others, nor do I mind not having a big birthday bash but it just seems so sad to sit here all alone for most of my birthday and night.

I plan to make up for it when I head back home in 12 sleeps though

If I don't make it on here tomorrow (I am in Japan so ahead of U in time) I wish U a very special day and a wondeful birthday Dalair

edit - because drinking alone on your birthday makes for bad spelling lol

[edit on 16-8-2006 by ImJaded]

[edit on 16-8-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
you just spoiled it for me...well only one more day. all the seniors are "suppose" to throw a party. but there unorganized, so we prolly gonna take off an go to six flags all day,idk

goodluck on your birthday obsidian

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Whoo Hooooooo......It's my birthday......August 17th.

Happy Birthday to all of you August 17th Leos and, of course to all of you other Leos as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yay it's today!

Happy Birthday guys...let's party! :w:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's my birthday today!

My wife is taking me to our regular "hangout".....The London Music Club here in London, Ontario Canada. Tonight is a Blues night and it's always fun to listen to some of the finest Blues players from across SouthWest Ontario and even Detroit and Toronto.

A nice meal, a few "bubblies" and a nice glow is a great way to pass one's Birthday evening. What about the rest of you Leo Babies......what are you doing to celebrate your birthday?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
lol there was a freshman senior fight today
well today there was a a fight right after school ended in the commons area "giant lunch room"
this "ganster" freshman though he could mess with a senior.

turns out they got into an aurgument, an the senior #ed him up.
the freshman(martez)gay name eh, had the mind set like nothing was gonna happen an had his hands down while the senior,(mexican or black kid) had his hand up. then split second people start crowding around,an the senior jumps at him, had to have hit him about 30 time. in the face, 10 to the chest, before the freshman got a hit(which he didnt the whole fight),now this wasnt your ordinary ,(mexican or black) senior he lift the freshman who was about 6 feet tall, off the ground about 5 feet an slamed him down,lifted him back up an tackled him into the soda machine.
all the light exploded glass shards everywhere an the little plastic cover snapped in too,(vending guy was like,# i just stocked that)
well then the damn teacher had to stop the fight an everyone left, an the "ganster" was holding his jaw cause he got knocked the # OUT,damn if i wasnt with my girlfriend, i would have got some camera phone pic,

but also,its my birthday, an because of the fight, all activities in the commons room where cancelled,so no senior, get together
*goes back to girlfriend*

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I did something really exciting...I went grocery shopping!

But I did buy myself some presents, so it's all good.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I am a leo as well!

BIG IT UP FOR THE LEO'S!!!!!!!

Mine was the 7th

Oni x x

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
I am a leo as well!

BIG IT UP FOR THE LEO'S!!!!!!!

Mine was the 7th

Oni x x

your not welcome here

august 17thers only

,jk

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

MEAN!!!!

I dont like mean people so pffffffffffffft you!

Oni x x

Jk

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join