It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heads up... new game coming soon...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Stay on the look out for a new game that follows the entertaining format of the last... and also has an interesting surprise twist at the very end, just like the "Answer to Everything" game.

This one will be bigger, harder, and contain more questions... but will also have intermediate prizes along the way.

And as before... trust no one.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
ARRRGH!!! I wished Id played the last one, then Id know what to do!!!

From now, extensive revision . . .

Looking forward to this one, though.

[edit on 3/8/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Argh! Soon could be today, next week, next month.

Although I'm thinking today or tomorrow, since Springer also posted the other day that the game was coming soon. It's like "terrorist chatter." When it increases, as talk of this new game has, somethings coming.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Stay on the look out for a new game that follows the entertaining format of the last... and also has an interesting surprise twist at the very end, just like the "Answer to Everything" game.

This one will be bigger, harder, and contain more questions... but will also have intermediate prizes along the way.

And as before... trust no one.

HUNT_ADMIN are you there?
Your watching us already arn't you lol

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
last one started on a weekend so I'm expecting to come in Monday and see the thing found and see the usual suspects pulling their hair out, ranting about smallville and bathroom epiphanies (pun intended)

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Good luck with that. Since it's nearly impossible for me to block out enough consecutive time to adequately participate, and the daily word jumble in the paper usually flummoxes me anyway, I don't think I'd be much help.

But it's a kick to check in occasionally and see how it's going. I'm not sure what's more impressive - the ingenuity that goes into finding the solution or the inventiveness it takes to create the game in the first place.

woot

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow I hope I will avtually understand what these games are and what they mean, Iam still lost about the last one.....

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Bring it on!

I can't wait to start ... gives me an excuse to not do any work for a few days (or longer if you made the game significantly tougher
).

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
How can we be sure that a game is going to start soon. The person who made this thread said, "trust no one" so that means we cannot trust the information that was given to us.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hey Ragster..or anyone else for that matter.just u2u any of the members playing the game and they,d be happy to give you a walkthrough of what the format is..if we know ourselves..

I noticed Gemwolf had problems with the format of TFATE and I just wished he,d u2u,d as he was experiencing the same thing we all were when answering incorrectly and losing the question..

The Picture ones were especially important to be able to return to.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ok thanks agent, I hope that soon I will understand this very interesting game

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Looks like it has started, anyone look in the Hot Threads area yet?

This thread is in there:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am sure that its not a mistake.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Build319 - That was a hoax that was unfortunately perpetrated yesterday, and the thread was trashed.

But the "Real" new game is on. So far no clues have been found yet.

More details here:

[edit on 8/4/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey Mechanic 32,

I'm not buying it, because this thread was NOT sitting in the Hot Threads area until this morning.

If it was a Hoax it would be removed completely and wouldnt be sitting in the Hot Threads. I think that is the start.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
so first you have to find the site and then find the answers to the and then it is over, does this game really take alot of eefort and work?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
so first you have to find the site and then find the answers to the and then it is over, does this game really take alot of eefort and work?

Well, it was a big team effort on the last game. Once everything gets into motion, it can be very fast paced.

I would say it does indeed take a lot of effort and work, but by working together as a team, toward a common goal (finding the clues, and answering them), it can be accomplished in very short order, indeed.

So far, no solid clues have been found that are known to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
we definitely finished the last one faster than they expected so we should expect this one to be more difficult in every way.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
but silliniuos won, is that fair at all, or was it a fair gain question, i still can not find his domain he won or how or where to look, will the new game be called, some answer, or do we casically start from scratch like survival school?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok, I saw something, it was some wierd plane as an advert on the right column, and it brought me to the UFO's Thread. I think this may be a sign?
Looking around, hopefully I can get involved from the beginning this time

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
Ok, I saw something, it was some wierd plane as an advert on the right column, and it brought me to the UFO's Thread. I think this may be a sign?
Looking around, hopefully I can get involved from the beginning this time

Oohh! if you see it again, post a link to it. I'm gonna look for it now, though, as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join