It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Quiz

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
According to this quiz i'm considered "Moderate". This comes to no surprise to me, nice quiz helps pass some time (^_^)

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm moderate

give me time, I'll probly get to hardcore!

Casing

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You dabble, post now and again. You are not unheard of at ATS, but not exactly a shining figure. You may possess a title, such as Writer, Scholar, or Fighter. The upper level of this class may contain all three. Your posts are well researched, but not always well received and respected. However, you most likely don't care. You find yourself often doing battle with the "Weak" class of ATSer, often citing the same irrefutable facts over and over again while the HardCore members look on and shake their heads. You are not always respected, but the quality of your posts will gain you attention.

They sure are assuming alot.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by KyleOrtonArmy]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Moderate, but it doesn't decribe me too much. the latter half aybe lol. . . more hardcore than weak though lol

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
How big an ATSer are you?
Your Result: Weak

You would like to be more involved, but you either just dont have what it takes, don't want to devote the time for quality posts, or perhaps you are just too new for this test. You are scourned by your peers, and easily intimidated. Your disorganized posts are usually more opinionated than helpful, and often incite long and drawn out debates. In this respect, you are sometimes the floormat of the ATS doorstep. Aspire to greatness. Deny ignorance from the bottom of the ladder, and give those above you a boost until you are ready to ascend yourself.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
hats off tho those who dedicate their whole lives to this site but unfortunatly I have a job, wife, daughter, and a house to take care of which basically leaves me with little to no time to put in the effort this site apparently needs...so the doormat I will be, so go ahead and judge me for not bringing anything to the table...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EdenKaia

was wondering if maybe we could update the ATS QUIZ?

at least one question may be outdated, me thinks.

fun quiz, liked the results.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
i think you may be right one question may be outdated.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
moderate

You dabble, post now and again. You are not unheard of at ATS, but not exactly a shining figure. You may possess a title, such as Writer, Scholar, or Fighter. The upper level of this class may contain all three. Your posts are well researched, but not always well received and respected. However, you most likely don't care. You find yourself often doing battle with the "Weak" class of ATSer, often citing the same irrefutable facts over and over again while the HardCore members look on and shake their heads. You are not always respected, but the quality of your posts will gain you attention.

seems about right i think

nice quiz

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join