It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A jar of Dirt from the City of London?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I was blown away at the most recent installment of Pirates of the Carribean.
The British East Indian Trading Company is pulling off sneeky manuvers to gain control of the Seas. The Crown owned the East India Trading company, NOT the King of England. They are two seperate entities. The crown is a "royal trust" with unknown shareholders, trustees, & benefactors. If you do any research you will realize the Crown is the consortium of World Bankers protected by the Judiciary otherwise known as the Temple Bank (Bank of England), Temple Bar (Bar Association with the inner & middle inns, Greys Inn, Lincoln's Inn). This little piece of land known as "The City of London" is like the Vatican in Rome, a separate principality.
Anyways, the entire world is now controlled by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) cause the majority of the worlds gov't are bankrupt carrying huge defeceits thus relinquishing their sovreignty (except the Axis of Evil).
The world gov'ts all now have charters and are run by Courts of Admiralty / Maritime Jurisdiction. They have brought the law of the sea on land. When you walk in to a court room you are on a body of water where your unalienable (un tax able) God Given Rights (common law) are suspended and you are given Gov't granted priviledges which can be taken away by the captain---Judge.

Captain Jack Sparrow has to remain on land to escape the reaches of Davey Jones who can only step on land once a decade. Jack Sparrow is safe as long as he doesn't venture out on the sea. The Crown's power is through the power of the sea via commerce & merchant Admiralty /Maritime law. In order to have chartered vessels they need to be incorporated on land in Common Law.
SO Captain Jack Sparrow visits a VooDoo Priestess who gives him a jar of land to protect himself from from Davey Jones & the Kraken while at sea.
Therefore if someone could get me a Jar of Dirt from inside the City of London near the Temple Bar or Bank of England where Common law must still exist in order to incorporate all the Admiralty Courts through out the world, I would glady reimberse them.
I AM NOT JOKING! en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.cityoflondon.gov.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.nmrothschild.com...

If one could wear land in a small jar around their neck they would be essentially tied to the land not the sea.
Worth a shot.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
This little piece of land known as "The City of London" is like the Vatican in Rome, a separate principality.

Great thread that raises an an excellent point and the US is no exception, precious few people realize the signifigance of the District of Columbia as a seperate entity.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Edit:

Can't even be bothered with this thread.

[edit on 31/7/2006 by Odium]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Therefore if someone could get me a Jar of Dirt from inside the City of London near the Temple Bar or Bank of England where Common law must still exist in order to incorporate all the Admiralty Courts through out the world, I would glady reimberse them.
I AM NOT JOKING!

I might be able to help you out, at a price...

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
okay send me a private message for details, price, & contact info.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche The crown is a "royal trust" with unknown shareholders, trustees, & benefactors.

Does anyone have any more information on this?

I know in Canada we sometimes refer to government land as "crown land". Are these shareholders part owners of Canada as well? (Austalia?)

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
'The Crown' is effectively the assetts that come with th job as opposed to the personnal belongings of the monarch

The Crown is a corporation sole, a legal entity which can own property and have rights. In the United Kingdom Elizabeth II is currently the post holder, and thus Queen of the United Kingdom. The holder of the position of The Crown will be King or Queen and officially governs the UK. In practice, however, the UK is usually governed by the government derived from the democratically elected parliament, but this is only done 'on behalf of the Crown' and laws are given Royal Assent by the Crown in Parliament.

The corporation of London is effectively the city council of the city of London, the original city before is expanded, albeit it is set up different from most councils as a corporation - although in the past many council where corporations- theres nothing sinister about it

Also, notice the definition of admirality law

Admiralty law (also referred to as maritime law)is a distinct body of law which governs maritime questions and offenses.

nothing to do with anything else other than maritime happenings

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchyprecious few people realize the signifigance of the District of Columbia as a seperate entity.

I am not one of those precious few! Please explain.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Probably to do with the fact that DC is run by congress,rather than local council but has very little in the way of voting rights

The U.S. Constitution gives Congress direct jurisdiction for Washington, D.C. While Congress has delegated various amounts of this authority to local government, from time to time, Congress still intervenes in local affairs relating to schools, gun control policy, and other issues. Citizens of the District lack elected voting representation in Congress, though they have three electoral votes in the Presidential elections, giving it more electoral votes per capita than 49 states. Citizens of Washington are represented in the House of Representatives by a non-voting delegate (currently Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC At-Large)) who sits on committees and participates in debate but cannot vote. D.C. does not have representation in the Senate. Attempts to change this situation, including the proposed District of Columbia Voting Rights Amendment, have been unsuccessful.

top topics

join