It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future map of the world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Opulisum

I think what the OP was referring to what Planet Earth will look like is one huge sphere of water. Welcome to the future.
It can be no other way. Oh wait. I screwed up, the Martian planet is a mirror image in what Earth will look like in a googol year.

Take your pick,

Take care,

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
One great big festering neon distraction..
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied...

Learn to swim...

I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.

-

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I was gonna quote some Tool lyrics as well, but the link didn't work for me either. Gotta love Tool. So fix the link, I want to see the devasted Earth.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

the polar ices are going to melt away into the gulf and then when the gulf cools down, it'll die and it'll be too cold and *poof* ice age.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I love the ideas of all the inland seas. coral reefs will be everywhere. awesome!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Yea according to this map, beach front property will no longer by a luxury.

This thread was googles top result for the term future map of the world (congrats ats on the seo)

Any other sources like maybe some NASA predictions of what a massive continental shift would look like?

Its just that this would hold more merit if there was another source supporting than just some guy dreaming it.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
omgsh look where im from... i need to move.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nicole1977
omgsh look where im from... i need to move.

What the fires, ridiculous taxes on every single item and service, the bankrupt state government, choking air pollution, no good pizza or bagel places isnt reason enough?

Just half kidding I lived in LA for a few yars loved it but most of what I said is true, still Venice and Santa Monica are great.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Link does not work for me either.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You'd think a link would last longer than 6 years. Sheesh. I hope everyone is alright.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

THat link is dead because the guy decided to make his site a store front... I mean I am a huge proponent of free market capitalism, but when making outrageous claims like this guy it does take away any merit.

Anyway here is a link to another site talking about the man with the vision and his map. www.crystalinks.com...

Again though, I cant find anything that supports him from a more reputable source, even like a satellite image or a view of what the earth would like if all ice melted. Anyone else more successful?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join