It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

??False Alarm??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
BLUMMIN DUDY HECKIN RIGHT

Hey Mech .Check out my sig/link for a special dedication at the bottom.. Here,s waiting.. Gotta go work my 4 hrs now. l8r dude

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
mech man. I miss the last game already. I am with ya, maybe you are nto something.;

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Haha I'm suprised someone didn't catch that the last day of the game

Yea that was me posting there with the answer thinking maybe that was the way to submit. Man was I off.

I don't know about that one thread ... it seems like it was intentionally dated that way (by whoever controls "1" ... they also have/had control over the forum code) so that no matter what is posted, that post will always pop to the bottom of the thread.

I wrote oops because I put the whole dang answer in there thinking that was it at one point ... then when I realized it wasn't right, I didn't want the answer just sitting out there on the board.

So mystery solved. Although I have to say I wish the next game had started already ... it's the weekend!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's all your fault Fiverz!!

Just kidding, dude.

The "Final Answer..." Game has made me lose my sanity. I truly thought that I had stumbled onto [RINGS] - The Resurrection, or something like that.

Mods, delete this silly thread. My fault, big mistake.

Anyone else who follows here, all I can say is...

NEVERMIND.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Man, I love games, but I don't have the anttention span for this.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
It's all your fault Fiverz!!

Just kidding, dude.

The "Final Answer..." Game has made me lose my sanity. I truly thought that I had stumbled onto [RINGS] - The Resurrection, or something like that.

Mods, delete this silly thread. My fault, big mistake.

Anyone else who follows here, all I can say is...

NEVERMIND.

I miss thefinalanswer
gave me something to do, and I met alot of cool people in doing it. Alot of people, that unless you stumble onto a thread with em, you won't talk to much again, and many you won't see again. SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE ATS! lol

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
I miss thefinalanswer
gave me something to do, and I met alot of cool people in doing it. Alot of people, that unless you stumble onto a thread with em, you won't talk to much again, and many you won't see again. SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE ATS! lol

I totally agree. I had a nice weekend (went to Lake Michigan and ate about 5 lbs of sand) but was ready to get back to work today. I started doing some web junk (one of my jobs) and then thought to myself ... wow this just isn't the same without looking at ATS every 15 min

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Gotta love being a college student during the summer with endless time on your hands! Oh, and a laptop + wireless internet so I can just play on ATS during class.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join