It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Final Answer To Everything" Game, Questions & Answers Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlaminMo58

Mech32 was awesome at keeping everyone together and I feel should earn "Most Valuable Player" award...

Thanks FlaminMo.

At least I tried to keep things together during the first couple of days. As for MVP, well I don't know about that; I did'nt even come up with one answer on my own.

But I fully agree, it was a Great game!!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunshine7
hi all,

here i am being paranoid...what does "is this a clue?, bd" in the tag of this thread mean?

Hi Sunshine,
it was me messing around

bd = bill door

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
To all that participated, congrats! This was by far the greatest thing I have ever encountered online. Can't wait for the next one. (I'll try and be prepared...if that's even possible)

Springer and SO, I'd give you guys the "Way Above" if I could for all the time you put into this. Even though I am a new member, I picked a perfect time to join!

Looking forward to the next one,

The Professor

PS: I wonder who from that group of 100+ ppl can make the best riddles? But thats a whole other game

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I canno wait for the next game to start. This one was a lot of fun. Thanks SO and Springer and anyone else who put lots of hard work into the game.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Ya'll did great making the quiz and I hope the next one is even better.

Alas, I'll have a job in the next week or so, so I'll most likely be missing out on the most fun,ie,playing the waiting game.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Stay tuned to AboveTopSecret.com, another game is being worked on, a much bigger, but more topical specific game.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Stay tuned to AboveTopSecret.com, another game is being worked on, a much bigger, but more topical specific game.

Springer...

I like it when you tease me like that, big boy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join