It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 alot of conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
. Both the Clinton and Bush administrations protected Osama bin Laden and the Al-Qaeda network before September 11;

. The highest levels of the US government were complicit in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon;

. Many of the named 9/11 'suicide hijackers' are still alive and the real culprits have never been officially identified;

Elite Sponsored Terrorism and the New World Order

These small turbine engines are quite common on modern turbine & turbofan passenger aircraft, and are used to furnish ground auxillary power while the main engines are shut down during ground operations. While I'm personally not operationally familiar with the Boeing 757, I do have operational experience on Boeing 727 and Douglas DC-9 type aircraft, both of which are equipped with APU turbines. I am quite sure that the 757 also has an integral APU powerplant in the airframe somewhere. If you will look at a photo of a B-747 aircraft, you will see a round opening right in the aft tail cone of the aircraft. This is the APU exhaust on the 747.

Explanation for mystery engine part in Pentagon photo?

GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT IN TERRORIST ATTACKS
Attack on America: Controlled Chaos for Global Dehumanization!

GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT IN TERRORIST ATTACKS

This is what i found with a little of research. I think its bull but I would like to hear from you people.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
whats up bruva....
i guess this forum's been over these threads millions of times already, it surprises me the such a small engine should exist in a 757...looking at russian with an "r u sure about this info" stare

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I know the forum went threw this alot but this i never saw and thats why i posted it.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   

]
These small turbine engines are quite common on modern turbine & turbofan passenger aircraft, and are used to furnish ground auxillary power while the main engines are shut down during ground operations. While I'm personally not operationally familiar with the Boeing 757, I do have operational experience on Boeing 727 and Douglas DC-9 type aircraft, both of which are equipped with APU turbines. I am quite sure that the 757 also has an integral APU powerplant in the airframe somewhere. If you will look at a photo of a B-747 aircraft, you will see a round opening right in the aft tail cone of the aircraft. This is the APU exhaust on the 747.

That's very interesting, but it doesn't help explain where the main engines 'disappeared' to!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SabbyJ

]

That's very interesting, but it doesn't help explain where the main engines 'disappeared' to!

thats why this is a CONSPIRACY.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Anyone interested in the truth should read this.

There's Something About Omar:
Truth, Lies, and The Legend of 9/11
by Chaim Kupferberg
www.globalresearch.ca , 21 October 2003
The URL of this article is: globalresearch.ca...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost an afterthought. On March 1, 2003, the War On Terror had finally served up the alleged paymaster of 9/11 - a shadowy Saudi by the name of Mustafa Ahmed al-Hisawi. Yet his arrest just happened to coincide with the capture of a much bigger fish - the reported 9/11 mastermind himself, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed - thus relegating Mustafa Ahmed to the footnote section of the "official" 9/11 Legend. But there was another, more explosive side to this tale. Only seventeen months before, a former London schoolboy by the name of Omar Saeed Sheikh was first exposed as the 9/11 paymaster, acting under the authority of a Pakistani general who was in Washington D.C. on September 11, meeting with the very two lawmakers who would subsequently preside over the "official" 9/11 congressional inquiry. Omar Saeed, as reported back then by CNN, was acting under the alias of...Mustafa Ahmed. So where is Omar now? Sitting in a Pakistani prison, awaiting his execution for the kidnapping of Daniel Pearl - while another man fills the shoes of his pseudonym. What follows is a reconstruction of one of the most extensive disinformation campaigns in history, and the chronicle of a legend that may now shine a devastating spotlight on some of the cliques behind 9/11 - and the FBI Director covering the paper trails.

Full article:
globalresearch.ca...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

by Chaim Kupferberg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost an afterthought. On March 1, 2003, the War On Terror had finally served up the alleged paymaster of 9/11 - a shadowy Saudi by the name of Mustafa Ahmed al-Hisawi. Yet his arrest just happened to coincide with the capture of a much bigger fish - the reported 9/11 mastermind himself, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed - thus relegating Mustafa Ahmed to the footnote section of the "official" 9/11 Legend. But there was another, more explosive side to this tale. Only seventeen months before, a former London schoolboy by the name of Omar Saeed Sheikh was first exposed as the 9/11 paymaster, acting under the authority of a Pakistani general who was in Washington D.C. on September 11, meeting with the very two lawmakers who would subsequently preside over the "official" 9/11 congressional inquiry. Omar Saeed, as reported back then by CNN, was acting under the alias of...Mustafa Ahmed. So where is Omar now? Sitting in a Pakistani prison, awaiting his execution for the kidnapping of Daniel Pearl - while another man fills the shoes of his pseudonym. What follows is a reconstruction of one of the most extensive disinformation campaigns in history, and the chronicle of a legend that may now shine a devastating spotlight on some of the cliques behind 9/11 - and the FBI Director covering the paper trails.

Full article:
globalresearch.ca...

nice article.
if someone has something else to comtribute with or to same smoething please do.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   

by Chaim Kupferberg

Full article:
globalresearch.ca...

nice article.
if someone has something else to comtribute with or to same smoething please do.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

by Chaim Kupferberg

Full article:
globalresearch.ca...

nice article.

Thanks, brotha.
This is a solid, in-depth article that everyone should read. You don't have to agree with it, but it is worth consideration.

top topics

join