It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Probably not that bad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
World wars have been going on since man began, and will continue till we evolve or die out.

I will agree with this.

So sad, but so true..., too bad that very fact, is being played on for profit.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
greed and power leads to war, its apart of our human nature and throughtout history leaders have been brainwashed by greed and seek more power.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
One day my neighbor is ringing my doorbell and shes all hysterical. Theres a rat in my back yard she says. I need you to kill it. So I go out back, grab my shovel and kill the rat. I jame the shovel in its neck about 10 times.

She comes back like about 15 minutes later and shes like. Theres a dead rat in my back yard. I said. Its your rat. You clean it up. She says Ill just pay someone to clean it up. #ing bitch. Why dont you pay me?

Evil things need to die die die die die die die DIE DIE DIE

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
there is no NWO.that's all i have to say.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by armyofRobotS
there is no NWO.that's all i have to say.

Well, it kinda depends on how you percieve NWO. For example:

1) NWO is a major shift of power (economic, military, political etc.) on a global scale. In that sense, we already moved into a new world order when the Soviet Union collapsed and the US became the only superpower.

2) We are in a transitional phase from the Cold War-era to a new world order.

3) Illuminati and all that jazz.

I'm leaning towards option #2.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spica
This article has probably been mentioned before, but i just read it and thought to myself, if it actually comes to this..It won't be THAT bad. IF it is as this article states it will be..maybe the OMEGA Agency is just what we need, one planet, if you think about it, it is inevitable..when it is agreed by ALL governments and admitted to the public at large that Aliens from other planets do exist it will be called for BY THE PEOPLE OF EARTH to create a world government to represent us in some kind of galactic federation..hell the NWO is probably ALREADY doing just that right now....
The article
I will probably cop heaps for this ..but...
!!!!!BRING ON THE NWO!!!!!

HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF THE NWO COMES TO GET YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE?????

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
i doubt that there will be a tyrant because it will be the new world ORDER...as in a group...pretty much like a secret group that controls everything from behind the puppet king\leader\tyrant whatever....pretty much just like it is now..we just elect puppets....if we even elect them anyway

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sorry, but this is still the important crux of the argument..

Ummm...Do you realize that part of the NWO's plan calls for reducing the strain on the Earth to support the human race by *culling about 75%-80%* of the total wolrd population?

Regardless about how one feels towards eventual NWO rule....I'm sure that most would be a little put out about being one of the 75-80%....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join