It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS--RA--EL-homin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sun Matrix - you did nothing less than to call me an Ignoramus!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It has triple meanings depending on the viewer. It also means King Lear. Or yes, King Lear.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This thread is not about Sun Matrix or Avatars, its about the ideas put up in the first thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Isis-Ra-El

you've explained the first two. El is the (evil) or maligned god representing Saturn. That's what I heard.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleofBatoche

Its true, its true.
The biggest national security secret: gravity.
With that secret: anti gravity, the UFO and free energy.
What is bigger than that.
An Illuminati destroyer, called Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Isis = Mother goddess
Ra = Sun god
El = Father of the gods

It's trinitarian to be sure. Mother, Sun (Son), and Father. It's where Christianity was derived (Christians call the Mother the Spirit because they don't want to acknowledge a feminine role in divinity... after all there is only one God). Any trinitarian religion comes from the worship of the sun, which is the source of light in our world. The Egyptians perpetuated this through symbology and their own offspring (the Hebrew nation). So yes, Isis, Ra, and El make up the name Israel in homage to the trinity, which ends up just being a bunch of protons (Father) neutrons (Son) and electrons (Mother, the one that enraptures both), which help us see the 3D world.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
From a Christian/believer perspective of Baal, it is believed that any false god is an ideology or demonic presence that is a part of satan's plan to further separate people from the One True God of The Holy Bible YHWH.

KJV 1 Samuel 5:1-7 (note that baal is the reported son of dagon)

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
The trinity comes from Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz. Nimrod married his mother Semiramis who birthed Tammaz her son by the rays of the sun god Baal who is Satan. Osiris married his sister Isis and birthed Horus. Ra is the sun god. Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz were real people from who ALL FALSE gODS COME.

Who is Osiris, Nimrod.........Who is Zeus, Nimrod..........Who is Saturn, Nimrod...............Who is Poisiden, Nimrod..........Who is Dagon, Nimrod.............who is Zoroaster, Nimrod.............Who is Mars, Nimrod.....who is Jupiter, Nimrod..........Who is Neptune, Nimrod........who is Cupid, Nimrod...........Who is Bacchus, Nimrod...........Who is Hermes, Nimrod.........Who is Vulcan, Nimrod.........Who is Eros, Nimrod.....Who is Odin, Nimrod..........Who is Wodan, Nimrod..............who is St. Valentine, Nimrod..............Who is Atlas, Nimrod......Who is Thor, Nimrod

And the list goes on. The lie that has you in blindness.

Oh this is the best thing I have read today. I just laughed so heartily

All these names being the same people... fantastic!

sorts it out quite quickly, doesn't it?

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

osiris in the name isis ra el(israel)
is el not ra
ra is horus....because the perfected horus is Ra Hoor Khuit
and 666 means the bornless fire
dont belive me read the goetia or the lesser keys of solomon

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Me thinks that this discussion has drifted far from the topic first set out. Why all this focus on satan/Baal, if oyu concentrate on one thing alone you will forget about the other things that matter.
The reference of lucifer in the bible was probably nothing more than propaganda from the church to oppress women especially as we've already established that lucifer is actually venus, a feminine roman god..... and her conterpart in egyptian mythology is isis. (i am a man btw)
The conflict we have here is the same conflict we had from thousands of years ago between warring religions but my understanding was that the resolved it through the formation ISIS-RA-EL. or Israel. Oh and to the previous statement the name EL was the name of Saturn worshipped in Arab nations before the founding of any of the known today religions.
Its alot to go into for this one comment but this thoery is culmination of 12 years or research and living with guru's buddha's fair's orthodox jews islamics and christians. Its funny how everything results in the numbers 12 and 3 in very culture across the world throughout history, and the 25th of december is always important....... thats all im saying much love

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
christians worship the sun (or sun of amun) or son(ra) of god (amun)- the hidden god.
can anyone explain why the catholics have J-H-S, J can be interchaged with I. So I-H-S stands for Isis-Horous/Ra-Set which is the trinity
can anyone also explain why christians use the cross...which used to be a sign of the pagans..
also in Egyptian mythology, Isis was impegnated by the sprit of Osiris (after he was murded by set)...thus giving birth to Ra/Horous......this is so similar to the birth of Jesus don't you think?
Feast of Ishtar or Isis or Easter (do you see any relation)
another interesting fact is that pagans celebrated the 25th of December because it was the birthday of the sun.

And why do christians go to church on SUNday.

there was also a story of jesus is ancient Egypt centuries before the chritianity was born
also Jews got their Moses from babylonian myth of Mises
these relegions...why do they always tend to have so many parallelisms with ancient mythologies of great ancient civilizations (hence Egypt, Mesopotamia)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I would have to agree with you here. During the time of the Israel peoples escape Isis worship had died down significantly. Too make this hypothesis worse yet ,the peoples who left had a different religion all together. As has been proven by mounds of archeological evidence.
During the different times of the Egyptian eras of the Pharaohs they had gone from one set of gods to another then back, but this was slightly after the peoples had left.

Besides that Isis was a Priestess of high renown that was said to have great magical powers. A large amount of the ancient writings on her had her up there with the miracles of Christ.

Ra on the other hand who they claim came in around the 5th dynasty period was a GOD of the SUN and not an actual living person as Isis had been. In much later times in the Egyptian history Ra was actually seen to have been combine with Horus and seen on the same level of renown.
Here is a clip from a paper on it:

It appears almost certain, rather, that the Great Ennead—the nine deities of Atum, Geb, Isis, Nut, Osiris, Nephthys, Seth, Shu, and Tefnut—first appeared during the decline of Ra's cult in the sixth dynasty, and that after introduction of the new pesedjet the cult of Ra soon saw a great resurgence until the worship of Horus gained prominence. Afterward worship focused on the synergistic solar deity Ra-harakhty (Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons)

Now with all we know about them and the tonnes of information freely available to the public concerning the religions of the dynasties. It is easy for one to discern that the peoples who escaped out of Egypt and on into Israel didn't have the same religion in any sense. They carried with them some of the holidays but not the "core" of the Egyptian religion or their Gods.

xoxo stacie

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Osiris, Isis and Horus is nothing more than Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz the origin of the lie that blinds you.l

you're correct

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
besides all that Isis is a Goddess not a God and The Mother Part of Her own
Trinity ( which many believe to be the basis for the xian trinity).
This Holy family is of Father , Mother, and Son. Osiris-Isis-Horus.

Osiris, Isis and Horus is nothing more than Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz the origin of the lie that blinds you.l

Don't forget the incest part...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hi you all. I'm new in this website. Though the thematics here discussed are highly interesting to me.

I read this topic and I've 2 main questions I'd like to see answered as the credibility from other people depends on it:

1 - Is there any record (stone, obelisc, pyramidon, stela, papyrus, monument, sarcophage, tomb, etc...) where this association between IS-RA-EL is clearly made?

2 - Law is Law. It is normally written somewhere. At least some principles. Where can I get Admiralty law from (please official sources)?

Thank you so much for your help.

I'll appreciate it.

Hephem

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Started new thread with this info, this ones old!
edit on 18-2-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join