It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone find the game yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
One of the picture links above todays post page now says "Part of the game is finding it"
It looks like another game is in progress and Im having a hard time finding it. Anyone know what to look for or maybe even know what the game is yet?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ah, that would be the return of the Time Traveller game. We didn't have too much luck with it last time around

More threads are 11 again and here.

[edit on 7/20/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Ah, that would be the return of the Time Traveller game. We didn't have too much luck with it last time around

[edit on 7/20/2006 by eaglewingz]

Eaglewingz....how do you know that it's the time traveler game? My notes on that game have long since been banished to the garbage can....

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Since the "Part of the Game is finding the Game" tagline was the same as the TT game, I assumed it was a continuation. I should know the danger of assuming on ATS

It could be a new game.

originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The prize was not claimed in this game.

We will be retaining the X-Box 360 prize for a new game or event that will start soon after we move to the new servers.

Or not

originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We may extend this game based on what is currently "in play" with an alternative solution

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but my guess would be something to do with promoting the PTS forum.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Oh Hellz Noe! LOL Here we go again. Good thing, I was getting bored with the PTS (ME). Now for some fun. Come on SO gives us smoe clues man! LOL

No xbox at the bottom of the page. I have seen the flashing message at the top of the main page as well as on the right side.

Thats is all iI have yet. Will post more if I find it. Also will check new members' sign up page. Do not know if the game will be the same, but might as well close those door now. COME ON PEOPLE, this is what ATS is all about. Good Luck....GAME ONE!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ok so every time I click on the flash, I either get a WWIII or the same flashing "Game" thing. Clicking on the WWIII " Button (what ever it is called) takes you to the Mid-East Conflict board on PTS.
With that in mind I am now going through every WWIII related thread on that board. Will report back if I find anything.

Edit:

Ok checked the WWIII thread....and....I got nothing!

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Imperium Americana]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This could be it???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
could this be it?

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Imperium Americana]

new topics

top topics

join