It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I am an alien. A legal alien. A legal alien from Russia living in US right now on a greencard, but going to return to Russia soon.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sí Senor......................................................

[edit on 7-6-2007 by lombozo]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You are in the US right now! First time or one of many?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a lot of people say aliens are fallen angels. would you still want to meet one? it is best to sometimes not be curious.leave the unknown unknown sometimes.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Prote

yes the people of this planet often have such rigid belief that it can be difficult to come forward... For either way (to be believed or not) presents a box or grouping to be contained within. These boxes and groups are illusionary because no matter which planet you are from.. It is a matter of the dimension of consciousness you exist within.. Not the physical space.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow! That's a long time between posts.

Anyway, if I really was an alien... I picture myself not as a grey or a reptilian or one of those blonde Nordic types, but a fox-like, auburn-furred, bushy-tailed (I love those hyphens) being from some cold, cold planet (hence the fur)... I 've had this weird thought to go to a Toronto Blue Jays game (I live about 100 km. from that city) as the human being I am now, and, in front of 30,000 or 40,000 people (hey, the Yankees are in town, and it's the weekend) and changing to my true self right in front of all those people.
Hmmm, I wonder if they would all panic and run screaming from the stadium.
Hey, I'm not ugly like a reptilian, I'm not short like a grey, I don't drone on and on in long paragraphs like the Nordics...

You may now call me weird...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

im either an alien or being spooked heavily and gangstalked by the cia. Which one is more believable?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneWolf83

Now that i think about it, both scenarios could be true.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Maybe all the victims in the mk-ultra experiment were aliens. Maybe it's determined at birth after you pop out the vag, they do all types of tests and make a conclusion.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am not an alien...

and I am not in denial. I am human and I even look human... bugga!
edit on 9-10-2010 by Thurisaz because: typo

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yeah, I honestly always knew i was an alien, recently i've realized im starseed. I'd be willing to answer any questions =)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am one of the ancients, sent down to earth to check on the life I seeded eons ago...

Or am I a rabid squirrel?...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i think im a reptillian/humanoid, i have had frequent dreams of them and their return for years, long before i knew of the reptillians and nibiru...in my dreams there is an eclipse then a red planet appears in the sky amongst chaos on earth, the sky is also filled with ships...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i am alien. i watch humans destroy themselves and can only watch. i can't intervene. not without messing up time forever. i won't say i'm from gallifrey, but that is where i would be put by some of your smarter ones. called whovians. i would be that of the devil to the religious of you. liar to the scientific. but plausible to the astronomers.
i am in a disguise, a very bad one too. it seems i am a girl. and seeming how girls are shoved down in his society, it seems bad. i am young. or i appear young. worse. a naive young woman. so intelligent beyond this time. alas, at times i feel like your socrates. so intelligent, but murdered for free thought. my native tongue is forgotten. or yet to be found. my name is lost to the wind. i was sent away by my best friend. he disposed of me s he could take credit for my work. one way ticket, as you would say. i did remember one word from my planet, and it is my name. translated, it means eureka. but my original name was lost long ago in your future on clau. i can never go back.my ship was dead long before i got here. i had no family, as i do not here either.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join