It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Edit Button" not working in Member Settings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Mechanic 32
As previously stated I cant seem to edit anything. I was able as you can see to put in a avatar but I try to put something in for a mood and it wont save. I try to change my signature and it wont save. I want to change my yahoo name to the on I'm actually using and it wont save either. I make the changes hit the save changes button and my changes disappear. As I've said if its because I'm new I can accept that. its the not knowing how to fix something that makes me an Angry American.

By the way incase you dont see the other post I will post a copy of what I wrote.

Mechanic 32 As you can see I am using one of the avatars you made with a little alteration. I would have U2U you but I have not posted enough to do that yet so As you asked ime letting you know. If this one has been claimed already let me know And I will take it down strate away. By the way great job on all the avatars

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yaaa it works now. Thanks to who ever fixed this I was getting very angry.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I was getting ready to reply, angryamerican. Seems you have things worked out.

I must be getting old, I know I had seen that avatar somewhere before, but I did'nt realize that it WAS one of mine.
I usually don't do superheroes. Actually I thought it was one of semperfortis's avatars. I was checking on that, just to make sure, though.

No problem, that you are using it,

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It seems to fit my name well dont you agree? thanks once again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join