It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camp Hero and the GATR

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
In this thread:
My Trip to Montauk - by destillat

Hey, thanks for pointing that thread out to me. He took some great pictures. I did not have computer access at the time he posted that, so I have never seen it before.

As for scuba diving in the murky waters at the bottom of the SAGE, you can forget about me doing it!
It must be pitch dark down there.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by William One Sac]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Originally posted by dntwastetime
This large tower could be part of the supposed Time Portal inside connected to the Montauk chair. I also see that this tower could be part of a stargate, the only reason I say this is because of the 2 towers symbolism as well as the breaker bar being the middle of the H. H is a stargate symbol if you reserch william Henry, book Blue Apples, he goes into detail. The 2 towers stargate blueprint symbol is of course from the Sumerian clay seals, depicting the annunaki and the stargate of EA.

Uh...in working radio and radar systems, there's not a lot of "symbolism" for its own sake. There's not, for example, some book of Sumerian clay seals that you have to work into your designs.

It's some sort of antenna mast, the cable coming up looks like a waveguide that fed it. The antenna structure has been removed.

Uh...Who says its a radar or anntennae? Are we still in 1955? They already have a huge radar dish on the main building, and it looks nothing like the "H' tower in the picture, Do a bit of homework and youll find out about the H in camp HerO the H and the O are both stargate symbols. Ive done my homework, 14 years of it. Everyday all day long. The Sumerian seals contain a blueprint for a primative Stargate. I also wanted to add that the base is for listening as well, its camp Hear-O

O ! The 2 towers and cable are part of the stargate/montauk chair. Bet.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Uh...Who says its a radar or anntennae? Are we still in 1955? They already have a huge radar dish on the main building, and it looks nothing like the "H' tower in the picture, Do a bit of homework and youll find out about the H in camp HerO the H and the O are both stargate symbols. Ive done my homework, 14 years of it. Everyday all day long. The Sumerian seals contain a blueprint for a primative Stargate. I also wanted to add that the base is for listening as well, its camp Hear-O

O ! The 2 towers and cable are part of the stargate/montauk chair. Bet.

There are various types of radar at most installations, and they use more than one antenna.

I've done MY homework too, only it's in comm theory, and I bet you mine works better than yours in application.

Certainly part of a radar installation involves "listening as well", if not, it's a beacon.
But they could as well have called it Camp Schwartz and the equipment would have worked the same. I can assure you I've never seen radar or radio receivers work better or worse due to the name of the installation.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"Mine works better than yours" This sounds rather 5th gradish. Obviously have no idea about the power of words and symbols, they called it "Hero" for a reason they do everything for a reason. There is more going on than 3 dimentions and a little Tyco radio box.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

"Mine works better than yours" This sounds rather 5th gradish. Obviously have no idea about the power of words and symbols, they called it "Hero" for a reason they do everything for a reason. There is more going on than 3 dimentions and a little Tyco radio box.

No, just the product of designing and building comm equipment and working on radars for decades.

And they work. Objectively. I can design a circuit that when built, will function in an objectively deterministic fashion. If it's supposed to flash lights, they flash, and will do so for anyone.

As opposed to, say, drawing some symbols and intoning a mantra or spell or what have you, which will not produce objectively real results.

I'm sure there was some motivation for calling it "hero", as say, opposed to just throwing a dart at a Funk and Wagnall's and choosing the first word that they got. But that motivation won't be to get the receivers to be more sensitive, or to have a better SINAD. They'd work the same if it was Camp Physiological or Camp Collision Insurance.

Monsieur Magritte has a message for you:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sir, bells and whistles and flashing lights on demand is from Nov 5th, 1955. Why should i smoke that post when you basically admitted I was right? look i dont care what you say , Im bored,you are either a disinfo agent, or your just absolutly ignorant to the power of lucifer in this world , that translates into our world, and yes they use words and symbols and spells because they have power, i suggest that you read and watch the following books and videos. When your all growed up, to the NWO illuminati world we live in then you may debate me. Just because you have 'Points " does not mean that you have knowledge.

William Henry, Cloak of the illuminati, book Blue Apples, video Stargates of the Gods, video 2012 Surfing the tides of the milkyway.

Jordan Maxwell video Inner World of the occult, Basic slideshow presentation, as well as anything he has done.

Michael Tsarion 13 hours of DVDs, video Use of Subversive symbolism in media

History of Mind Control Stuart Swerdlow

As well as the strongest proof to my guess is the Montauk confession videos, I mean they state right there on video they had stargate/timeportal technology. Huge amonts of power connected to the 'Chair"

no matter how much you want to believe....I dont think they care about 1988 radio shack com devices.
I think they care more about the two towers, Jakin and Boaz. Do you know what that is? No? Ok I gotta get back to studying.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Sir, bells and whistles and flashing lights on demand is from Nov 5th, 1955. Why should i smoke that post when you basically admitted I was right?

Just in case you missed what Magritte was telling you, the legend is "This is not a pipe". What he's trying to say is, a symbolic representation of a thing, in this case an artistic rendering of a pipe, is not identical to reality. Its significance is solely in your mind, recalling to you an object that you may have seen. It is not the object.

you are either a disinfo agent

That's what they always say.

yes they use words and symbols and spells because they have power, i suggest that you read and watch the following books and videos...

What a waste of time. I'm waiting for a demonstration of the efficacy of magic spells and symbols. I'll bet you know deep down that no matter how you chant, draw and carve, you have never had them actually do anything in reality.

When your all growed up, to the NWO illuminati world we live in then you may debate me. Just because you have 'Points " does not mean that you have knowledge.

Useless knowledge isn't worth knowing. I'd much rather learn MSA than memorize "Long Lost Friend" and "Grand Albert"- at least knowing Arabic has some point to it, knowing inoperative hexerei for charming warts or curing lumbago seems rather boring.

As well as the strongest proof to my guess is the Montauk confession videos, I mean they state right there on video they had stargate/timeportal technology. Huge amonts of power connected to the 'Chair"

I had a good laugh at the website last night if it's the one I'm thinking of..is this the one with Bielek on the home page? The one where they babble about someone "losing their time lock" and having to suck out his soul and put it into a clone, so that you couldn't tell it really happened? Yeah, buddy.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Are you going to be ok??Dont cry about it all ok?

You should really stop because your really embarrasing yourself Sir

Jordan Maxwell, William Henry and Michael Tsarion, as well as the Montauk survivors give worthless information?????????? wow
grow a brain K?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Are you going to be ok??Dont cry about it all ok?

You should really stop because your really embarrasing yourself Sir

Jordan Maxwell, William Henry and Michael Tsarion, as well as the Montauk survivors give worthless information?????????? wow
grow a brain K?

Show me a spell that works and does something repeatable, objective, and physical.

I'll wait.

*crickets*

Now, I'll show you something. Look at the computer you're using. That works. I can design you one. Mine will work also. That would be what you would call objective reality as opposed to delusional reality.

As far as the "Montauk survivors" go, Bielek's site reads like 3rd grade science fiction.

But you are an inspiration to me. At one time I had a joke website about a block of lead which, when bolted around the power meter, would filter out the radioactive electricity produced in nuclear reactors. The "order page" was always temporarily down. If you paid 40 bucks for the "montauk confession videos", I really ought to rehost that site out of the country and collect some bucks. Hey, the discount code will be "credulous". If you want one cheap, just type that in.

edit: clarification

[edit on 8-4-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Take a look at the TV if you want proof of spell working.

How about the mass hypnosis of our country. mind Control experiments are spells that has been working since before you were born son. Im not saying I believe in majic spells. I simply have done the reserch into mind control that you seem to think is worthless.
Your already smart enough im seeing, you already know it all huh. You cant learn from anyone cuz you know it all. i know how you are i deal with you everyday, under mind control. i really hope you can wake up before your in the camps.

Luciferians believe in spells as well as symbols as power tools. Read Manly P hall book, yaevr heard of him? No? OK.They are in control of your world and your computer your looking at. that is amazing that you can "Build"things. Wow you can construct things that have already been invented, im amazed at your brilliance. It doesent matter what you think the Montauk boys have more credibility to me on the subject of camp HerO. Ill call you up if I need a string phone to nextdoor built

P.S, you have been served.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Take a look at the TV if you want proof of spell working.

How about the mass hypnosis of our country. mind Control experiments are spells that has been working since before you were born son. Im not saying I believe in majic spells. I simply have done the reserch into mind control that you seem to think is worthless.

No, no, don't back out of your premise now! You've been talking about how your magic stargate thing was powered by some H shaped symbol made out of a couple of telephone poles, and how symbols could be used to cause physical, objective effects. Magic!

Your already smart enough im seeing, you already know it all huh. You cant learn from anyone cuz you know it all. i know how you are i deal with you everyday, under mind control. i really hope you can wake up before your in the camps.

Luciferians believe in spells as well as symbols as power tools. Read Manly P hall book, yaevr heard of him? No? OK.They are in control of your world and your computer your looking at.

Well, if you believe in the objective efficacy of these Luciferian's spells and symbols, then don't you believe in magic? I'm pretty sure that they aren't in control of my computer, or of anything else I've designed, although I've often stated my beliefs otherwise in frustration during debug sessions.

that is amazing that you can "Build"things. Wow you can construct things that have already been invented, im amazed at your brilliance.

Well, I can build them also, I always build my own prototypes, but you misunderstand. I'm not talking about buying motherboards off the net and sticking boxes together. I design electronics. Like from scratch, with a CAD system. As in the gubmint saying, we need a board that does THIS, or a comm system that does THAT, and you start with a blank sheet in Cadence and groove in.

So yes, I've invented many a device, if you want to call it that. And you know what? They work. Which is more than I can say for some symbolic mish-mash with telephone poles or some wankers dancing around sky-clad while mooing half-understood Latin to some cervid fantasy deity.

It doesent matter what you think the Montauk boys have more credibility to me on the subject of camp HerO. Ill call you up if I need a string phone to nextdoor built

Yes, yes, and it will work better if you use it at "Hear-o" because it's named that, won't it? You know that name is meaningless but can't let it go, can you? I mean, seriously, if you name your front yard "Jungle-o" it isn't going to grow grass any faster or slower than if you name it "bare dirt-o". The name you attach to it does not affect its objective reality. Give it a try. Ceci n'est pas une pipe

P.S, you have been served.

Right. Still waiting for that spell. Let me know.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Origin of the name "Camp Hero":

Based on its history and location, it was not surprising that the government established Fort Hero in 1929 on the point just south of the lighthouse. The fort was named after Major General Andrew Hero, Jr., who was the Army's Chief of Coast Artillery between 1926 and 1930. He died in 1942.

Source: Wikipedia

[edit on 8-4-2007 by WhiteWash]

Edit to resize image

[edit on 4-8-2007 by William One Sac]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Based on its history and location, it was not surprising that the government established Fort Hero in 1929 on the point just south of the lighthouse. The fort was named after Major General Andrew Hero, Jr., who was the Army's Chief of Coast Artillery between 1926 and 1930. He died in 1942.

Exactly! Nothing to do with the sound "hear-o" at all. Perhaps they wanted to enchant the base with the ability to deliver accurate artillery fire.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
William Henry's book Blue Apples describes the H symbol. Camp Hero may have been named after a real personI am accostomed to there language of symbols and wanted to emphisise the fact that the govern Mente, use symbols as power tools.

"These terms align with the thesis that Lord Melchizedek
(E.A.) initiated a Grail bloodline to preserve the secrets of
enlightenment. In order to access these secrets, which were
symbolized by the H, one had to be born into the bloodline or
transform the rhythm or vibration of one’s blood to match that
of the Neter. Jesus (sometimes called Jesus H. Christ) was a
descendent of the bloodline of Abraham, who first received
this H, as well as of David and Aaron, the magician-priest and
brother of Moses"

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Exactly! Nothing to do with the sound "hear-o" at all. Perhaps they wanted to enchant the base with the ability to deliver accurate artillery fire.

Spaz, dont freak out, you might have a heart attack over your ego being
right. Besides all that i never said i knew the answer i was pointing out symbolism of "H" and "O"which you have not a clue.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Spaz, dont freak out, you might have a heart attack over your ego being
right. Besides all that i never said i knew the answer i was pointing out symbolism of "H" and "O"which you have not a clue.

I don't have a clue about N-rays or the adeledicnander force either, but it's not like they matter any more than some blather about attuning your vibrations to the letter "q".

Nothing on the base would have functioned any differently if they'd named it "Hohoho" than if they named it "Oo-ee-oo-aa-aa-bing-bang-wallawalla-bing-bang". Although, grant you, "hohoho" would be faster to say and a lot more concise in correspondence.

Symbols are not their referents.

/perhaps H is for "haploid"?

edit: spelling

[edit on 8-4-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This threads pretty much choking on pointless banter, so I'll try my best to re-rail this beast. William, I haven't kept too much in check with your work, though I'm very fond of it. I hope you well and I'll continue to look for developments in this, being a long-lost New Yorker myself. As for the radar dish, heres a far fetched idea! (And how I love them) Perhaps its a decoy, something so large and eye catching that it keeps you from the real technology somewhere around the area!

Enjoy fighting over that one, I personally don't believe it, but its a idea none the less.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowyfoe As for the radar dish, heres a far fetched idea! (And how I love them) Perhaps its a decoy, something so large and eye catching that it keeps you from the real technology somewhere around the area!

Enjoy fighting over that one, I personally don't believe it, but its a idea none the less.

That is interesting. However it is claimed that the SAGE was an integral part of the Montauk experiments. It is interesting in that anyone that goes to visit the base goes to see the radar and the fortifications. No one goes to see the GATR array. It doesn't look very interesting from the highway, and you won't really notice the strange looking antenna's unless you are looking for them specifically. The GATR is on the other side of Montauk Highway from the radar, so I suppose it could be a diversion, but I seriously doubt it. I have no doubt that the original purpose of the SAGE radar was for detecting enemy ships and aircraft, back when the base was new.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This whole Camp Hero story has been fascinating to me, and as a good Google Earth fan, just for the heck of it I decided to follow the path of the Dish to see if it connects to any other kind of communication center or tower. One can't find for certain the exact direction it points, if we don't have the coordinates and/ or the dish rotation degree itself.
It will be an exaustive search but this morning I was following the supposed path and ended up very close to another huge dish.
It's located in Dartmouth, MA. 41º 32' 24.50" N 70º 55' 48" W. But this one facing up, maybe pointing to a stationary satellite.
I know it all might be only coincidence, and I lived in Dartmouth for 2 years and never noticed it, but one of the roads leading to the site is called Montauk St.
I plan on visiting the site soon, since i live 5 miles away from it.
Anyway, WOS great story

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thats an intersting line of reasoning. I hadn't thought to try and see what the dish might be pointing towards. I can say with some certainty that the dish has not turned in at least 7 years. At least while I have been there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join