It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

researcher question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i was intrested in becoming a resercher and helping out in the research forum, i have sent a u2u to advisor, a week and a half ago but no answer yet. so basically has advisor been away or summit

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I too had something similar happen. I was contacted regarding a 'scholar' status, I eagerly replied and then.. nothing.

Unless it has something to dow ith the disruptions on ATS as late?

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Knights]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have tried to get a hold of evryone on my research team, am with the "Secret Bases On the Moon research" team and I have lost all my point's , Status, and everything that basically comes with the rules and regulation's of the ATS forums. hope that "Avisor" is alright, but it does cause a bit of "Comotion" when you don't know what to do , "Just start over?" . Guess that's where I have been for the last few day's.
"Good luck ronishia."

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure what Advisor's plans were and which research projects you were given or requested, but if you know that, I suggest getting in contact with the team members via u2, and start working on your entry.

As soon as Advisor is back from his hiatus, you'll be set to go.
However if you're already ready with your research, send me a preview of your entry via u2 and I'll see what I can do..

top topics

join