It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.Casey Brennan-JFK assassin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wondering if anyone here has heard of this gentleman?

He is literally a homeless guy here in Ann Arbor, but he's mildily well-known from some of the ghoulish and goth comic book writing he did in the early 1970's, as well as being a local punk musician, and most relevant to this forum, he has written a series of tales that blur a few lines between fact and fiction, and in which he "claims" to have been involved in MK-ULTRA brainwashing as a child that left him with the impression of having been involved quite directly in the JFK assassination...

Here's some links for your pleasure....
www.homelessdave.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
tcasey.inri.net...

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

He is literally a homeless guy here in Ann Arbor, but he's mildily well-known from some of the ghoulish and goth comic book writing he did in the early 1970's, as well as being a local punk musician, and most relevant to this forum, he has written a series of tales that blur a few lines between fact and fiction, and in which he "claims" to have been involved in MK-ULTRA brainwashing as a child that left him with the impression of having been involved quite directly in the JFK assassination...

Hey...who wasn't involved in the assassination? I wasn't born yet, but I was involved in my former life. I was a hypnotist for the CIA. We used to look for our subjects in the gutters and in the homeless communities...especially the ones that lived in washing machine boxes...they seemed to be the best subjects....especially if it was a Kenmore washer.

I know this because I went through a past life regression. The guy who got me through the regression was also homeless...but lived in a box that had once contained a Whirlpool dryer....now that's a bit odd don't you think??

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

new topics

join