It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ken Lay (heart attack or suicide)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This man was once a very powerful and respected figure. Had connections that would have pardoned him somewhere down the line in two years, but I don't think he could stand to sit in a jail cell. He was going to have to see jail time for sure, but to be so high, then knocked so low, it had to be horrific. People said he was a religious man since 1994, gave to charities (probably some of the money he felt guilty stealing). He was no longer repected, admired.
So he probably had the whole family over for July 4th weekend, watched a good firework show, and decided it was over. Tuesday night, took a hand full of pills, wednesday morning he was gone. I doubt an autopsy will be done, if so they will never reveal he took or did something to himself.
I am sure his life insurance policy will take care of his family and the money he sent to the Camine Islands made off those poor people left with nothing.
Question is, did he commit suicide or die peacefully in his sleep.
I guess what goes around, comes around.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Already a thread speculating about this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add you comments to that thread and in the future use the search feature or at least look at the "recent posts" page.

Closed.

new topics

join