It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Fetzer: Movement Gaining Credibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hello Dr. Fetzer,

I want to first say that I have great respect for you and your 9/11 truth movement. Your efforts of holding governments accountable for their actions in an era without a free press is invaluable.

The questions I would like to ask you today are:

1) What strategies have you and your movement implemented to gain credibility for a subject that has largely been fobbed off as an insensitive conspiracy theory?

2) How did you initially broach this subject with friends and family members in an effort to show them the truth of 9/11?

3) What advice would you give the average person for helping to spread the truth regarding 9/11?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, I guess I knew that if anyone would join me, I could do something with a society of this kind. As a former Marine Corps officer with a Ph.D. in the history and philosophy of science, extensive publications, and a great deal of experience in dealing with deception by the government in relation to research on JFK, I was astonished at how extremely straightforward the evidence was in this case. The physics of disproof is elementary. The Pentagon disproof is obvious. The Shanksville case is simple to disprove. I think bringing together scholars and experts in different fields has made it work. PLUS we have just enough public speakers who are powerful and eloquent, beginning with David Ray Griffin but including Morgan Reynolds, Webster Tarpley, Bob Bowman, Steve Jones, and Kevin Ryan. PLUS the "Loose Change" guys are doing fantastic work. Considering we have no budget, no funding, and are doing this as volunteers to bring the truth about 9/11 to the American people, I am both surprised and delighted that we are attaining a certain degree of success in reaching out and publicizing our findings. Once the people know what really happened, I am confident in their ability to take appropriate action, which I presume would include voting out this corrupt Congress, both the Democrats and the Republicans; which requires getting rid of electronic voting machines; bringing impeachment charges against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and others; reminding the American military that it not only has no obligation to obey unlawful orders but an affirmative responsibility to refuse them; and bringing the country back to Constitutional government. It won't be easy and we may even have to fight a second American Revolution. But we had better understand exactly what we are up against. These people are traitors who are destroying our nation. My advice, therefore, is to share your thoughts and concerns. If you can, arrange to have "Loose Change" shown on local community access stations. Steer folks to our web site, st911.org, and some of the easier pieces found under "A Good Place to Start". That should work.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thank you very much for your reply Dr. Fetzer.

To be quite frank I am always astounded when a 9/11 truther manages to get airplay on the mainstream media. I have to compliment you on your recent appearance on FOX's Hannity and Colmes. You cut them off at the knees before they even began to railroad the interview

Further to your response here I would like to ask you how you cope with such a biased and essentially corrupt corporate media?

Do you attribute the rise of the 9/11 truth movement to the alternative media? The likes of Alex Jones for example.

Do you believe any COINTELPRO programs to be operating against the 9/11 truth movement? If so, who?

[edit on 14/7/06 by subz]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well, sometimes the media hasn't done its homwork, as in the case of Hannity & Colmes. To my astonishment, Colmes had me on his national radio program the following week and, on 13 July 2006, on a program out of New York City, where he was a substitute host. Mike Berger, Kevin Barrett, and others are doing a fantastic job of presenting us to the public. I think we are fortunate to have members like David Ray Griffin, Bob Bowman, Morgan Reynolds, Steve Jones, and Kevin Ryan, who are willing to go the extra mile for the sake of their nation. 9If C-SPAN will broadcast the Panel Disucssion from the LA Scholars Symposium, that should be tremendously helpful. I have offered a case study of (what I take to be) disinformation involving a prominent member of the 9/11 truth movement. Perhaps that suffices for now. There are others, but he is a nice example. Look for the kinds of patterns I discuss. You will find them.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Once more thank you very much for your reply Dr. Fetzer.

I think I speak for all of ATS in thanking you for taking the time to talk to us here. You do your nation a great service

top topics

join