It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useful TV websites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am a very big TV fan, and I read a lot about TV online. I am going to make a list of some of the best sites to get information about TV.

www.tv.com...
www.epguides.com...
www.zap2it.com...
www.tvguide.com...
abc.go.com...
www.fox.com...
www.cbs.com...
www.nbc.com...
www.cwtv.com...
www.ew.com...

Great Spoiler Sites
www.spoilerfix.com...
www.eonline.com...
www.fanbolt.com...

Do not use www.imdb.com... as a source for information. They do not always get the guest stars right and the episode titles are wrong some of the time. Just be careful when using that site.

I hope this list of sites will make it easier for people to find information about his/her favorite shows. I did not put every tv stations website on that list, because there are too many. I put the major networks on the list. If you do not want to know spoilers, I would try and stay away from the sites under great spoiler sites. The eonline message boards are mostly spoiler free, and most thread titels warn of spoilers, but I would still be caustious. If you ever have any TV questions, you can always send me a u2u. I will do my best to answer your question. I will keep updating the list, so check back for new sites.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by infoseeker]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
another good website, specifically for MTV though, is MTV's overdrive, I use it when I just happen to miss Fast Inc and wanna catch up on what happened that week, it also has lots of videos and other crap, BTW, did any of you happen to catch the last episode of Fast Inc, what a show! its going places

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
www.tvacres.com...
They consider themselves the Web's ultimate guide to TV program facts, and so far I can't dispute them.

Check it out.

John

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I find meevee.com to be useful.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
if you guys are at all into nip tuck, www.niptuckquiz.com has a lot of stuff about the show

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
BuddyTV...

new topics

top topics

join