It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Imperial and Royal Dragon Court & Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

www.geocities.com...
The Dragon Sovereignty, also known as the Rex Deus fraternity, was created by Catholic Holy Roman Emperor Sigismund and occultist Vlad the Impaler

But not all the claims are quasi-historical

The Dragon Court is directly linked to the European Council of Princes [...] Sir Laurence Gardner is both Chancellor of the Dragon Court and Presidential Attaché to the Council of Princes.

And

Chancellor Gardner and Sovereign Grand Master Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg reveal much about their Occult philosophy and belief system. Having been appointed Sovereign Grand Master by [Prince Otto von Habsburg], De Vere von Drakenberg is attempting to make a case with his website dragoncourt.org, where he openly discussed the values of the Order - namely Vampirism, Witchcraft and Satanism. His e-book From Transylvania to Tunbridge Wells candidly admits that their forefathers the Knight's Templar were a "deeply Satanic organization."

I would think that therein lies a problem with this group. They have to be able to, if they are anything like what they claim to be, know what the Templar Rites were about, but they seem to be off base in saying that it was Satanic.

IOW, is it justified to say that "IF the templars weren't satanic, THEN the Dragon Court is bollocks"?

Though i figure most could find "a few" other reasons as to why the Dragon Court is bollocks.

Or maybe it is Gardner's extensive knowledge of Witchcraft that caught the eye of the "Royal Windsor Coven",

Here too I detect a problem. The Council of Princes is supposed to originate in the heirs (who have a poor claim apparently) to the Stuart Dynasty, (I think). This is the very dynasty usurped by the House of Windsor, Formerly the House of Hannover. So if there is a cabal, it seems odd that this Dragon Court, as part and parcel fo the Council of Princes, would have anything to do with the 'illegitimate' Windsors.

On the order's Master, De Vere, he apparently claims:

"The Black Mass was the original Christian Mass of Jesus which the later Catholics stole and sanitized for public consumption".

however, a major issue here is that it reveals his parochialism, this is the statement of a person not too well schooled in religious history, I suspect, and who is thoroughly caught up in the norms of his own time. The 'usual' christian mass far precedes anything like the Black Mass, and also far precedes the very existence of the Roman Catholic Church. It is also rather clear that the Black Mass wasn't sanitized in order to become the Mass, but rather the Black Mass is a deliberate and purposeful inversion and 'defilement' of the Mass, and that that is the intent of it being 'powerful'.

Through his website De Vere von Drakenberg was accepting submissions of blood samples to be DNA tested at a top London facility for "purity of stock."

Now, blood can be used to test DNA, but for the most part, blood has components that don't have DNA in them, such as the plasma, the platlets and the Red Blood Cells themselves. Such that, while I am not entirely sure here, i don't think that blood is drawn normally for genetic testing. So....is this guy lying AND ignorant? The two often go hand in hand.

Apparently, the organization has gone the way of many esoteric secret societies, schism, infighting, fracture, and senility.

Regardless, here is their own site also:
dragoncourt.org...

The website is apparently based in Virginia, USA. (whois).

The emblam on the fronpage is recent, and is protected by a copyright that started in 1998, hardly what we can expect from an ancient prince of sumeria, I should say.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
thats some pretty interesting stuff. What made you look into this?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

The Blood of Cain resides in the House of Kish, still.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm very sorry for the thread necro on this...
But I hate the fact that Tom Weir (HRH Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenburg, Prince of Anjou, Sovereign of the Dragon Court of the Royal House of Vere) has given my family an off-color image. He is nothing but a crackpot. However, I myself as a Weir, went through a stage where genealogy interested me. The house of Weir/de Vere does have a well-established ancient legacy going back to before the Norman conquest of England, and were related to the Angevins. And as far as a line of supernatural ancestors? All I have been able to find, is that our ancestor Rainfroi De Ver was married to Melusine de VER has also been known as Melusina, Melouziana de Scythes, Maelasanu, and The Dragon Princess. She entered literary history in the book Roman de Melusine written in 1393 by Jean d'Arras. The story is a mix of fiction and fact, commissioned by the Duke de Berry, a French noble who was brother to King Charles V, and uncle of King Charles VI. It was meant to be a family history and to uphold the proprietary claims to Lusignan and Anjou. In this story Melusine's mother was a Presine fairy who charmed Elinas, the king of Scotland. The result was their daughter Melusine. Half fairy and half princess, Melusine wandered over to the Continent and eventually met up with Rainfroi/Raymond in the forests Anjou. They met while he was out boar hunting. Overcome with her beauty, he took her hand in marriage, and many adventures ensued. As a result of this book, Melusine was subsequently featured in medieval tales across Europe, variously depicted as a mermaid, a water sprite, a fairy queen, a fairy princess, a dragon princess, and a forest nymph. She came to represent any magical creature who marries a mortal man. Most royal houses in Europe have claimed lineage to the real Melusine, so she has been the subject of great speculation. Legends about Melusine and Rainfroi (or Raymond) also often have a connection to boars and boar hunting.

The only Royal Family I could find that we were related to, is the British monarchy.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Silvernight,
Wow Cuz... I'd really like you to add a little proof so as to back up your claim to genealogy, of which really doesn't mean much in the over-all picture although, I am curious as to your claim because of your opinion that of Nick being a 'crackpot'.

myspace.com/pen_draco_insularis

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am related to members in the order of the dragon. I understand the concepts behind what they did and believed then. The information has been passed down through generations in my family. I was excited to hear of the existance of the order but when I read what this man has said, it is FAR from what I know to be true about the original order. Being a Christian and in an order FOR Christ knowing what I know...the idea that Jesus a decendent of satan is just rediculous! it is something between a man and God the Creator. NOT for personal gain and it is NOT satanic BY ANY MEANS! The accusations that it is supposed to be or that the templar knights were is pathetic!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

GO BACK EVEN FARTHER TO HE BEGINNING. What about Sinanju and the order of the dragon warriors where ALL martial arts come from? Tell me if you have any knowledge of that because I was in it for 2 years and got out when I could, even though they never truly take their eyes of you. They are extremely secret and dangerous to.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
not to be a dick but where is the evidence? where is the proof? or at least some links. ether i am to drunk for this # or some links need to be shown.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is a very interesting thread and I will be looking into it closely. Thanks, OP, star and flag for you.

It is definitely true that Vlad the Impailer and other southeast Europeans were involved in this Order historically. Its trajectory remains a mystery to me.

I read a book by Nicholas de Vere von Drakenburg maybe a year ago and to be honest, the guy comes off as a total egomanicac, a liar, and a poseur/conman. I don't know what kind of "following he has" but he strikes me as a complete phony. I could be mistaken but I think he's basically a dead end. Although I also believe the Order of the Dragon may indeed be alive in a more vital and secret way, involving different players.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Silvernight

Concerning Dragons...

(Nick's Documented Legal Name, LINK: drakenberg.weebly.com...) Before you judge the man or anything associated with the Dragon families, you should look over this information. You might find that he's very down to Earth and, certainly, you'll notice the Dragons are quite busy and usually do not care about conspiracy hype... Just the Truth. LINK: drakenberg.weebly.com... LINK: www.sovereign-grand-duchy-of-drakenberg.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am looking for a very specific dragon picture. If anyone happens to find a copy of this image online and sends it to me, I will be *very* appreciative. The picture is from an illustration from a very old book. The only thing I can say is that it is a picture of a red dragon on the parapet of of a medieval castle. The picture is entirely black/white with the exception of the dragon.

I have personal reasons for searching for this image. I have looked for it online for many years but have yet to find it.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hey!
Threadus Ressurectus!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Apr 11th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join