It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush - Saudi Connection (A MUST READ)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.rollingstone.com...

Check out the link. Its a GREAT excerpt from Michael Moores Book "Dude Wheres My Country" He asks some great questions involving Bushes connections to the Saudis. It makes a lot of sense now why Bush censored 28 pages from the 9-11 report. What our your opinions on this? And why isn't the media mentioning this?

[Edited on 23-10-2003 by Killuminati]

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
GREAT link
i have read a lot a things about the saudi connection and it all fits into place, so something is going on. The media won't cover a story like this, its too sensetive to cover

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Check out the link. Its a GREAT excerpt from Michael Moores Book

That's as far as I got before I disregarded the rest.

Sorry

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That is an awesome article. Anyone interested in things like that should probably read "Dude Where's My Country", Michael Moore does a good job of exposing the "truth".

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
only a fairy tale--->

a REAL, Investagative Reporter would have detailed

what kinda Cigars they were Smokin....
~~~

6 minute diversion
what else ya got ?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I lived in Saudi for almost 3 years, during the Reagan presidency (Bush was VP)... I physically saw him in the airport on one occassion, and again physically saw him (much later in the year) at a formal Dinner of many of the US contractors, and this was all just as a teen. No telling how many times he was there that I didn't happen to see him .... So yes, I'd have to agree that there is quite a connection....

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Regardless of the author
, the article sure does raise question. I think that I'll take kaoszero up on that offer and read the book. Thanks for posting the link, Killuminati.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
While I'm definitely not a Bush supporter, I'm not a big Moore fan either. I think it's amazing the some "outgoing Clinton officials" told the incoming party about this horrific man. This raises a couple questions: 1) Where is the proof that this exchange of info took place, and did they just leave a to-do list with his name or maybe a forwarded email from the CIA? 2) Why didn't Clinton take Bin Laden when he had the chance? We were offered Bin Laden when Clinton was in office, so don't say it's just these fishy Bushes or fishy repubs... our whole system is corrupted and it's not a partisan issue.
It's time we as Americans wake up and realize that both parties are corrupt and whatever puppet sits in the oval office has made hundreds of compromising decisions just to get to where he is. The truth is somewhere in the middle, and I'm afraid Moore doesn't quite have it.

www.hardylaw.net...

top topics

join