It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden City Underneath Adelaide

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch62

Air raid shelters of my knowledge in adelaide and surrounding sa, there is probably more.

Air Raid Shelter behind the Unley Council Chambers, Air Raid Shelter at Goodwood, Air Raid Shelter at the Repatriation Hospital, Daw Park
Air Raid Shelter Islington Railway workshops (Tube Mills), Air Raid Shelter at Outer Harbour, Finsbury Munitions Factory
Gawler (Operations Building, Remote Receiving Building and Transmitting Building) Glenelg Air Raid Shelter Hendon Ammunition Factory (tunnels by memory were filled in around the time of footy park being built)
Mount Gambier (Remote Receiving Building) Port Pirie Ammunition Factory Prospect Oval Air Raid Shelter
South Road Bunker

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Look the government leaked a hint about the older tunnels underneath Adelaide because they didn't want anyone probing into what really lies beneath they have been building new 1s underneath since 1991. There is vast network of underground tunnels underneath Adelaide CBD but they go alot deeper then the old ones built back in the day and there is no way the public can access them. The only way to get down there is certain buildings have elevators and only the chosen ones know about that use a combination of buttons to press for the elevators to actually go down when only showing upper floors. There is also 1 of these entrances in Elizabeth. They all lead to a deep underground maglev train tunnel system that actually connects every capital city in Australia even Tasmania except Perth, Western Australia. There is also tunnels underneath Balaklava, South Australia( I lived there for 10years have been down them) there is also a tunnel from the hummocks behind Port Wakefield that lead to Kadina Moonta and Wallaroo that are also interconnected but are not used or accessible. There is also an underground submarine base goes underneath the land for quite sometime the entrance is on the shoreline of the proof range military base where it is impossible to see or reach. How do I know all this? I have a friend that use to work for the Australian and American governments at Pine gap, Northern Territory that had security clearance to strictly confidential information that had to sign a secret act clause stating that he can't disclose any information for his entire life. Hasn't worked there for 10 years and is still getting paid government pensions from both countries and gets away with a fair bit and never seems to end up in Jail. True story my friends. Believe Nothing, Question Everything

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Got links or proof or anything other than heresay?

a reply to: speedy1

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: speedy1

Question everything huh? Okay, I'll bite...

How did they get the construction equipment in to make these underground facilities?
Boring out that much earth would produce 1000's of tons of rubble. Where is it?
This would make a lot of noise. Are there reports of rumbles?
Why would a friend, at risk of losing his pensions and being imprisoned (because NDAs like what he would have are life-long) decide to break that silence to you, for you to post on a public message board?

I do though love a good story and wish this were true

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join