It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about this photograph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok guys here is the truth about this photograph. Im surprised that most of you dont recognize this photograph of this spaceship from the twlight zone episode where large aliens were promising earthlings a better life on their world only to find out they were being put on the aliens menu.Its one best of the classic episodes of the sixties from Rod Serling.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Truth about what photograph>?<

The one in this thread? Or am I off my rocker?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The photograph I was refering to was the photograph of the century ufo photo.Sorry I clicked the thread button instead of the reply button.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Actually you are incorrect. The episode "To Serve Man" used the United Planets Cruiser C-57D underside from the movie "Forbidden Planet". This is quite different from the current hoaxed ship to which you are referring.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bad bob
Ok guys here is the truth about this photograph. Im surprised that most of you dont recognize this photograph of this spaceship from the twlight zone episode where large aliens were promising earthlings a better life on their world only to find out they were being put on the aliens menu.Its one best of the classic episodes of the sixties from Rod Serling.

Hi Bad Bob, im not sure about the TV show you are talking about but the photo is 100% FAKE mate, there have been a number of replies and threads about this doggy photo and the member who posted the original thread has been banned for Hoaxing, just so you know mate.

Maybe I am too young to remember the TV show you are talking about as I am only 25 but it sounds like a good show im guessing it was on TV a long time ago ?????

Take it eazy mate

Alex (alex1981)

[edit on 5/6/06, by alex1981]

top topics

join