It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 1st 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I had read in a recent article from my news paper, DDN that the real date for "666" is actually 616, after a re-translation of the original greek documents. Its been known for a while that when the bible was translated from greek and hebrew to latin, that much of the meanings were taken out of perspective and the whole message lost. Why fear 6/6/6 when its really 6/1/6, someone messed up along the way
but like most predictions this to is probably false, as with 6/6/6 and anyother date to end the world.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I found a great site that ilistrates a few mistraslation of the bible. It was translated very fast, and in doing so changes alot of that is said.

www.sigmalogobooks.com...

My point in all of this, if you cant see is that if the bible was so badly mistranslated, revolations as well most likely was mistranslated and therefor no longer acuratly makes sense. Even if its off by a little, like the number of the beast, being 616 not 666 it changes alot about what christians should be believing or fearing.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nobody has any thoughts on this? 57 views no replys

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's been discussed around here, quite a few times.

Also, everyone and his/her mother has chimed in on similar threads with "this date has passed several times already." So people are probably sick of this topic.

top topics

join