It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien's & China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If China reaches the moon with its space program and does find aliens there do you think they would tell the world or would they cover it up like the american's alledally did?

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
China is supposedly going to the moon. Despite what that may do to the populace of China that thinks that the moon is one of their gods.

I'm sure that China knows a good deal about extraterrestrial visitation already, just like all the other nations of the world. I doubt sincerely that they would suddenly admit to seeing UFOs out in space when they haven't done so yet. The same reason all nations of the world do not admit it will be why they will keep it quiet. They don't want their civilian populace to panic and fall into chaos. Especially right now when they are at a high point in their economic power. Pretty much any admission of UFOs piloted by extraterrestrials will collapse the current world economy and all current governments.

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
They don't want their civilian populace to panic and fall into chaos. Especially right now when they are at a high point in their economic power. Pretty much any admission of UFOs piloted by extraterrestrials will collapse the current world economy and all current governments.

I am still unclear how such a revelation would collapse world economies. I mean I've heard this excuse before - just don't get it. Thanks to Star Trek, Star Wars, X-Files, Roswell, and other shows for TV & theater, nearly the whole populace of the western world has been prepared if not made hungry for official revelations of e.t. life.

Assuming e.t.'s exist and that their presence is being covered up - there must be other reasons for the cover-up - particularly technology transfers whether by crashed Roswell-ian incidents or by direct interaction with the e.t.'s.
Thoughts anyone?

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
intelgurl,

good post i think you are right in saying that the tv shows roswell x-files etc although fiction there is a lot of fact to a degree as the shows will have researchers and things who will get ideas and stuff from real life events around the world.
as for world economies i think one factor is the church and how a revelation would effect thier stance on things i am not religious in the least but millions are and it would re-write a lot of things.

just my view

cheers

Graham

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
I am still unclear how such a revelation would collapse world economies. I mean I've heard this excuse before - just don't get it. Thanks to Star Trek, Star Wars, X-Files, Roswell, and other shows for TV & theater, nearly the whole populace of the western world has been prepared if not made hungry for official revelations of e.t. life.

Assuming e.t.'s exist and that their presence is being covered up - there must be other reasons for the cover-up - particularly technology transfers whether by crashed Roswell-ian incidents or by direct interaction with the e.t.'s.
Thoughts anyone?

intelgurl
The world may be well aware of UFOs, but to come out with the information would be an admission of guilt on the part of all governments of the world. The repercussions and possible rioting could be tremendous. Not to mention that nobody in government who is keeping this secret will be safe once the info is let out. Acknowledgement of a cover up will cause immediate investigations and removal of many political and military people and insitutions who were in on the secret. The parties involved may react to such a situation with force, especially the military. Unless you think people won't be calling for heads to roll. I will be calling for it. At least unless I'm pacified with a bullet or some other means.

There is also the matter of implications for all facets of life such as education, technology, and religion. Everything will have to be acclimated to this new truth. A lot of what exists today as part of a person's daily life may not exist after the world finds out a lot of it is completely wrong. Many different fields of study and jobs will suddenly become obsolete or outdated leaving people in a gigantic education gap or unemployable. Yes, this will have a huge effect regardless of people being slightly aware of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
They may consult CIA and Russia, I think. I doubt they will find anything more substantial than what is already known or not known though.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'd have to agree with heelstone.
The Governments are more worried about the fact they have been lieing about this for so long. They've dug themselves in so deep that they may never come clean about it.
It won't be that there are aliens out there that will cause the trouble it's likely to be the revolt we the people might bring.
As for religion well as there whole belief system is based on the fact we are the only ones in the universe, so it goes tit's up if Mr ET says hello.

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by Britman]

new topics

top topics

join