It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Alien or Animal Human Hybrid from Canadian Gov't Act of Parliament???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I was snooping through the Department of Justice of Canada Website that list the majority of Acts of Parliament for Canada and I found some bizzarre definitions in the Assisted Human Reproduction Act [Not in force] .
they define the following words in this Act as:
“assisted reproduction procedure”: means any controlled activity referred to in section 10 that is performed for the purpose of creating a human being.
“chimera” means (a) an embryo into which a cell of any non-human life form has been introduced; or (b) an embryo that consists of cells of more than one embryo, foetus or human being.
“embryo” means a human organism during the first 56 days of its development following fertilization or creation, excluding any time during which its development has been suspended, and includes any cell derived from such an organism that is used for the purpose of creating a human being.
here is a link the the Gov't website where You can read the whole Act:
laws.justice.gc.ca...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
very interesting do you know where these tests are being performed the location?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
One reply? That's it? HELLOOOOOO people! click on the link and read the definition section of the Act and you will see the Gov't enacting law about mixing human and non human DNA, Gamytes, genetic material, and forming nonhuman things! They are making law against it unless of course you pay them the proper fee's for a licence.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Just because they're passing a law against this doesn't actually mean it is going on. It's merely a precautionary measure in case someone in the future wants to create a human/non-human hybrid.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Maybe these laws have something to do with the fact human have begun genetic engineering and cloning. Both of those will play huge parts in the future of humanity whether people like it or not. I read in a news paper that someone had cloned a cow with human genes in it. These laws in particular i think w aren't made to further a conspiracy but rather to protect the scientists and the work they do.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Chimera's refer to any non-human cells. I suppose an alien hybrid would be possible if aliens have cells.

But I think in the short term they are concerned about human DNA being mixed with animal DNA.

In particular, there are genes that pigs have that might be useful for people.

Also, there is concern that GMs will develop genes in controlled animal populations and then attempt to implant the genes into embryos.

This goes way beyond an alien hybrid issue.

This is a major biotech issue for the future of humanity in the world of biotech.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Bill C-13 proposes to make a few things illegal.

Not allowed:
Making clones of people
Cloning stem cells
Growing human embryos for research
Sex selection
Making changes to human DNA that would pass from one generation to the next
Creating people who have animal DNA
Buying or selling embryos, sperm, eggs or other human reproductive material

www.cbc.ca...

They've tried to pass similar bills in the past, but they never made it through the Senate.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It is an important development...
Science has come far... and much goes on in private labs that we are blissfully unaware of.

Human hybrids have already been theorized, and in some cases probably already been tried.

I once met a company CEO and head researcher of a biotech firm (they made glow in the dark novelty food) who claimed to have made a female clone of himself, that was presently (several years ago) growing in a lab pig with no immune system. He made it sound like everyone he knew, that had the ability/resources, was doing the same...
very wierd dude, or was it just a wierd story? but was REAL???
Bwahahahahah

Seriously... hybrids chimeras have already been created with animals and lower forms of life... it is only laws that will prevent fooling with Human DNA.

I encourage research, but also support restrictions against acts against Nature with Human DNA.

Just an FYI, there was a theory around some years ago, that Russia (one version said America) had tampered with human and animal DNA in order to develop a space fairing race version of Humanity...
the result of course, was the Greys. (according to the theory) so essentially, they were mix of humans and various other species that have traits that were borrowed to develop an illness/radiation resistant pilot.

top topics

join