It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Entry - The Tokkelosh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ok, I tried a second article (seeing that WOS asked so nicely
) and the result is:
tinwiki.org...
Please check it for grammatical errors, etc.

I've also got two issues - if someone could maybe help me...
1. I didn't "categorize" it. It's supposed to be part of the Myths, Legends and Beasts category. How do I add it to that category?
2. Secondly - I specifically chose a topic that doesn't have a lot of Internet exposure - to get something unique for TinWiki. My only source is an article written by a person who did a study on the creature in the early 1900's. The rest of the information all comes from "within", i.e. knowledge I have about South African cultures and believes, articles in magazines I read many moons ago and word of mouth... I added a Dutch source that mentions the same information source I used, but other than that I have no sources. Does this make the article "less valuable" or less credible?

Thanx in advance.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
To categorize, just type this in at the bottom of your entry:

[[Category: Myths, Legends and Beasts]]

I think your source is fine in this case. I've certainly read enough of your posts to be left feeling certain you wouldn't make something like this up! So all is well.

Excellent and very interesting article.

EDIT: I see Umbrax has already categorized the entry for you.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by William One Sac]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Oh, I hadn't noticed this thread and I already added the category.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Thanx guys... And a special thanks WOS for the vote of confidence. I'll never disappoint by making up any nonsense!

@Umbrax - I added the ATS thread where the Tokkelosh gets mentioned - but there is no thread specifically about the Tokkelosh.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Fascinating entry - I'd never heard of the Tokkelosh. I tidied up a spelling mistake and tightened up one sentence, hope that's ok.

Richard

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Fascinating entry - I'd never heard of the Tokkelosh. I tidied up a spelling mistake and tightened up one sentence, hope that's ok.

Richard

Thanks, English is not my first language thus I really appreciate help on cleaning up the spelling, grammar and over-all readability!

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Glad to be of help. Your English is rather better than many, many English and American people who speak and write it as their first language. I had no idea!

top topics

join