It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom tower - Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
external image

Ewige Blumenkraft und ewige Schlangenkraft!

[edit on 27-4-2006 by Alushe]

[edit on 27-4-2006 by Alushe]

MOD EDIT: Resized image

[edit on 28-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
just another tower of babylon. pretty obvious. always trying to duplicate it.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Didn't they actually change their minds and decide to recreate the World Trade Centers, and raise their height like a few feet, or something of the sort? I remember them saying that Freedom Tower was the initial reconstruction idea, but changed?

-Omniscient.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Another symbol of man's decadence, "Freedom Tower" ... Please. How many people could be saved a lifetime of starvation for the cost of that gigantic ugly work of showoffmanship.

Cug

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hello Mr. 222.153.191.198,

You edited wikipedia, and took a screenshot of it as what? Proof of an Illuminati connection???

Nice thing about wikipedia is actions like that are caught pretty quick, I see your revision only lasted 3 minutes.

Originally posted by Alushe

Eternal flower power and eternal serpent power back at ya.

[edit on 4/27/2006 by Cug]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Didn't they actually change their minds and decide to recreate the World Trade Centers, and raise their height like a few feet, or something of the sort? I remember them saying that Freedom Tower was the initial reconstruction idea, but changed?

-Omniscient.

there was some debate. But the Freedom Tower has been greenlighted and will be constructed.

And there definitely seems to be an illuminati symbolism in connection with the freedom tower.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The screenshot isn't proof... I just did it boisterously

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What is the purpose of your post? Why start it if you even admit you have no proof?
Seems like you were trying to hoax us but got caught out...

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
You edited wikipedia, and took a screenshot of it as what? Proof of an Illuminati connection???

Nice thing about wikipedia is actions like that are caught pretty quick, I see your revision only lasted 3 minutes.

Caught with the pants down...

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Aside from the bad info posted. If you look at the tower itself, a pyramid inspired design can clearly be seen.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

All Hail Discordia!

Whats more reasonable, that the building is 1776 feet high because of the US revolution, or because of a club founded by a bavarian jesuit???
(Yes, I do have the audacity to praise discordia and call for reason in the same breaths!!! )

just another tower of babylon. pretty obvious

How is it more of a tower of babylon than any other tall building?

I remember them saying that Freedom Tower was the initial reconstruction idea, but changed?

There was a lot of flack from people about it not being a good enough memorial, so there was a lot of delay and talks of re-doing it.

How many people could be saved a lifetime of starvation for the cost of that gigantic ugly work of showoffmanship

So no one can build anything until everyone on the planet is fed and above the poverty line???

If you look at the tower itself, a pyramid inspired design can clearly be seen.

It comes to a point. *shrugs*

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I do not mislead you, has anything I have posted lacked any factual basis?
The Bavarian Illuminati (or Order of Perfectibilists) was founded by Adam Weishaupt on May 1st, 1776.
Almost 230 years (230/23.. a magickal number) later -to the day- the Freedom Tower building plans are announced and it stands at a majestic height of 1776 meters.
This just smells fishy to my conspiracy (and nonsense) stuffed skull.
And for the record, the building is -ugly-

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The Bavarian Illuminati (or Order of Perfectibilists) was founded by Adam Weishaupt on May 1st, 1776.
Almost 230 years (230/23.. a magickal number) later -to the day- the Freedom Tower building plans are announced and it stands at a majestic height of 1776 meters.
This just smells fishy to my conspiracy (and nonsense) stuffed skull.
And for the record, the building is -ugly-

Not to a mason it ain't, that swirling tower like so many years ago in Babel... yup we are just around the corner from total domination by the brotherhood.' I have to guess that the date of completition is also heavily numerical occultic if anything. Yup $5 Billion US don't buy what it used to that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This just smells fishy

The whole idea of 1776 being the year of the start of american independence doesn't account for this though?

I know that RAW would have us beleive that Weishaupt assasinated and replaced Washington, but is that something you are proposing, like with starting off with a quote from the trilogy??

Where are the Justified Ancients of Mumu in all this eh?

As far as it being 230 years later, so they have been waiting all this time to have 911 happen just at the right year, and also, what, were the ones organizing the protests against the freedom tower?

denythestatusquo
that swirling tower like so many years ago in Babel

The freedom tower isn't a swirling tower. Even the bible doesn't, as I recall, describe the tower of babel as being a spiral anyway.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The fact that the tower has and Obelisk shape to it makes me suspicious. The Illuminati feel it draws energy from the universe and spreads it to the surrounding area. If they use the proper ritual, and this power can be used for the Illuminati's own bidding.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Whats more reasonable, that the building is 1776 feet high because of the US revolution, or because of a club founded by a bavarian jesuit???

The club founded by a Bavarian Jesuit without a doubt.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
*yawns*

Seriously, the truth of the matter is that the height of the tower is nothing more then a "middle finger", if you will, to the rest of the known world. It's supposed to spit in the face of anyone else that thinks that they're big enough to touch us. I think people need to remember certain things, and this new building will definitely make them remember.

The symbolism though is to show those that intend us harm that we've been through much worse, and that it was brought on by our own desires to be a free society. We chose the height to mark the year in which we declared independence, and we named it Freedom Tower for the very same reason. We won't be bullied by anyone.

(end rant)

TheBorg

top topics

join