It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinisis, is this clip a fake?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this old clip of a lady demonstrating telekenetic ability is a fake or not? You can download the clip there on the page below.

www.meaningoflife.i12.com...

I'm in the middle of reading "The Men Who Stare At Goats" by Jon Ronson, and it got me thinking about telekinesis and it's uses withing the military.

I wonder if people who ever show a hint of abilities such as this, are snatched up by the military straight away?

CX.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've always been on the fence concerning this, but that vid didn't look very good. Of course, we'll never know, but it justs screams magnets to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Looks authentic. Too bad they did not use a glass table so we can look if she is doing something with a magnet between her knees.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It looks very similiar to what happens with a high strength magnet through the table.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i saw a documentary where she did other stuff, i believe its genuine

but there is always a chance to be fake

[edit on 24-4-2006 by hankyone]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It's a small clip, I believe it is real. It was part of The Secret KGB Files documentary shown on SciFi. If memory serves me correct, she was limited to only being able to move matches and hands on clocks. Her successor was the only person(made public) to throw a persons heart into afib.

Great clip though

The CIA had the remote viewing/influencing programs, why wouldn't they conceivably have a person(s) to also have this ability? I mean I doubt Russia was the only place people with these abilities were born.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Eden]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If I had to put my money on one single video that I feel most convincingly shows telekinesis, it'd be this one:

Best Psiwheel Video To Date?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eden
It's a small clip, I believe it is real. It was part of The Secret KGB Files documentary shown on SciFi. If memory serves me correct, she was limited to only being able to move matches and hands on clocks. Her successor was the only person(made public) to throw a persons heart into afib.
[...]
[edit on 25-4-2006 by Eden]

what i also heard is that she lose like 20 pounds every time she uses her powers

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hankyone

what i also heard is that she lose like 20 pounds every time she uses her powers

Good one!

Magnet me thinks. Either that, or I should quit my day job!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why is everyone screaming magnet, since when have match sticks been magnectic???

I think its genuine, russia did a lot of research into this, just was more open about it.

new topics

top topics

join