It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency action plan for ET arrival?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
After sitting here last night watching Independence Day
apart from wondering why the heroes have to smoke victory cigars that are WAYYYYY too big for thier mouths and do that "swagger" kind of walk as though they've just filled thier pants, it also got me wondering about the real emergency action plans that our governments have for the public to follow if aliens did suddenly appear in our atmosphere and there was nothing they could do to cover it up?

Has anyone ever heard of official proceedures that the public would be advised to follow? I mean they have this for most environmental disasters, and nuclear attack, but i've never heard of a mass alien arrival plan for the public.

Or do we just do as Will Smith does and punch the thing square in the face?

CX.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
JANAP 146. These come very close to a contingency plan for if ETs arrive. Richard dollan has done research on this and believes that this might be what the local military and other agencies will follow. Of course You will have to read the whole janap 146 reports.

SEE www.cufon.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink"> JANAP 146

Also See here

Also, one can find some good info on a contingency plan in the FIRE MANS GUIDE TO DISASTER CONTROL. This fire manual is supposed to be found in most firehouses in America. They are also available in a book form. I suggest that you buy it or at least read on the chapter 13, which is posted in Stanton Friedmans website.

See Fire fighters Chapter 13

[edit on 15-4-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The U.S. Government has contignecy plans for everything, and when I say everything, I mean everything. Yes, even hurricanes. I believe Katrina was planned.

Hey, and Chap 14 of that Fire Fighters book is damn intresting. 14 pages on how to handle a flying saucer crash, and yet they pretend it has never happened?

In either case the safe thing to do is to get away from there very quickly and let the military
take over.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Bloody typical!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have given a lot of thought in case of an alien attack and i believe i came up with a truly superb plan. Grab your trousers at about knee level, bend forward, put your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye.

I think that's pretty good.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I can gurantee you that before any government records of such a program, there has been programs set up in case we do indeed get invaded by a distant civilization. However, if they are as advanced as traveling a thousand light years our weapons (that have been declassified atleast) will look like sticks and stones to them. However crash landings and accidental landings will be covered in secrecy. Peaceful landings will also be shrowded in secrecy if possible by governments for the trading of intelligence and raw materials for the use of by governments, for governments, without helping the overall civilization in progression. Unfair but very possible. Some saw government ties with aliens have existed for many decades, but good luck finding a government document to prove it. LoL. So if you skimmed my paragraph to this last sentence, Yes there are several emergency plans for ET's arrival. Sadly protecting politicians and corporation owners much more than the middle-lower class. (just about the same as any government program)

top topics

join