It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camp Hero, Montauk Point Air Force Base Pictures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i just went to camp hero last night an all the holes in the bunkers and the fences have been filled in. i was really dissapointed because i really wanted to go inside the bunkers

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I live near this place and would love to check it out.Ive been reading up on this place and doing my own research of the area and from what Ive been told and the videos and literature on this place there is only one feasible way to gain entry by way of vent shafts and that you actually have to do some scuba diving to gain access to the sublevels..Has anybody ever heard this before? I would like to check this place out soon especially with the weather getting cold and the night draws quicker to provide more cover. I also heard there isnt much security but there is a presence but it was not specified weather it was military or private security or state and fed police. Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alienanderson

don't u think its funny that they'd a have an abandoned building fenced off limits ? secondly to my knowledge those underground tunnels were sealed off filled with concrete? third why would they leave such an expensive piece of equipment and why would there be police headquarters in the same area of the base

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
To the OP,

I've seen all of this pictures here at www.subversiveelement.com...

Now its either your website or you got them form here... please explain.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RX83GP02

That's William's website as far as I know

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RX83GP02

Tis my site.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok just making sure. Can never be to sure on the Internet you know?

Those are some nice pics tho, very cool

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Nice shots, I've seen em before probably on your website.

Unlike most montauk project researchers I actually contacted the former commander of the base and other former employees,

Because they aren't selling anything I tend to believe them over the sensationalized conspiracy books,

Basically the commander and former military employees said there were no drugs there except the occasional pot smoker, nothing bizzare went on there at all during the late 70s and the 80s, the time frame in which the project supposedly took place, they didn't know Nichols and they said nothing other than being a radar afs protecting the skies no experiments took place let alone time travel.

The commander was unaware of the chemical testing that took place there during the 50s or 60s, and toxic waste was stored there in some of the bunkers according to a government wate materiel site.

As much as I'd like to believe something amazing took place there as interesting as time-travel, I don't think anything happened, I believe the inspiration for the story was a combination of Preston Nichols remembering his past and Peter Moon taking advantage of Nichols and using Camp Hero as the setting for the story, Peter Moon owns the book company that published all the books and he co-wrote (edited) them all, he's an ex-scientologist deep in the occult, such would be the background of someone I'd pretty much have zero respect for, credibility wise, supposedly Aleister Crowley performed a secret occult ceremony in the region of Camp Hero, Peter Moon being a fan of Crowley, perhaps the montauk project itself is his way of honoring Crowley and/or L. Ron Hubbard by furthering a deception. Even though he's an ex-scientologist he only speaks highly of him in the books, just thought of it but Vince Barbarick aka Peter Moon probably changed his name just like Crowley did, probably for the same reason.

Another BIG reason the montauk project is all foolishness, is the source of the montauk project, The Philadelphia Experiment, which was a story invented by Carlos Allen aka Carlos Allende, there's a good youtube documentary of a guy who tracked down Carlos Allende's father, who admitted his son was a storyteller, admitted the story was fabricated, the guy had a good imagination, but the Philadelphia Experiment for anyone who has researched it in great depth did not happen, but I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me unless they did equally as much research.

At the same time perhaps something strange went on with Nichols, a form of mind control, I don't know but mind control is much more possible than time travel, I contacted Nichols as well and got some information about his story never published, because I want to believe it's true but the facts clearly show time-travel experiments never occured.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
In light of the new video from ATSNews I wanted to bring this back up for those who have not read this great thread.

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
wow thanks for sharing OP! These kinds of threads are why I ♥ ATS!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Nice! Do they have surveillance cameras or perhaps it just has aerial patrols? Again, I have a new camera and my days off are W-F if anyone has an itch.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Boy a lot of those building and bunkers look familiar.

The government used the same plans on a lot of bases so that is probably why.

I have seen identical gun mounts guarding San Fransisco bay and on Diamond Head Honolulu Hawaii.
www.wikimapia.org...=21.2568465&lon=-157.8059918&z=18&l=0&m=b

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Great pictures, there are not many places like that around here to investigate but i enjoy getting out and looking for those interesting places.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Good bye William One Sac...

I didn't know I was your neighbor in Long Island. You will be missed.

I was in Montauk on a few occasions, the place is a little strange.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

A little strange is an understatement!

My grandparents have a second home/beach house in Ammagansett and in the early fall and the winter that place is downright creepy at night once the dense fog rolls in around 4:30pm.

Camp Hero is now an official state park and open to the public hence the reason it is patrolled by NYS Park Police.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by buddhasystem

A little strange is an understatement!

My grandparents have a second home/beach house in Ammagansett and in the early fall and the winter that place is downright creepy at night once the dense fog rolls in around 4:30pm.

Camp Hero is now an official state park and open to the public hence the reason it is patrolled by NYS Park Police.

Sure, there are creepy places with fog and all.

Frankly, however, I don't see any evidence of supersecret activity as it was reported. Indeed, this has been a military base for a very long period of time, and given its one-time strategic prominence, there is little surprise that it has fortified bunkers and underground tunnels. We know that much -- that this is the case.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I was in long island about three years ago. Me and a couple of friends were hanging out at a local irish bar. O' somthing or other. Anyway I stepped outside to smoke a cigarette and met an interesting fellow. He was a young transient kid. We got on the subject of the base and he claimed to have a great deal of info about it. I was a bit skeptical, but having read the book about all the strange happenings my curiosity was peaked. We agreed to meet him the following night for a tour of the base. The only thing he told us was be prepared to get wet and make sure to dress in black and make sure all of our equipment was waterproof. I personally was skeptical that we would ever see the kid again but I love that kind of stuff and I had to see it through. We met back at the same bar the following night and sure enough he was there. We gave him some cash and some smokes and bought him a couple rounds before we headed off twords the base. I'm not from the area so I have no clue where or what part of the base we parked near. We actually parked near the beach and hiked a pretty far distance through some thick woods\underbrush type stuff. We got to a fence that was previously opened. It had clearly been cut through and looked like it was used quite a bit. It was already pretty bent in. We scrambled through that and we were in. Our new friend took us too a lot of the sites that I believe are photographed in this post. It was really hard to tell because it was dark and we were told to use our flashlights as little as possible. Long story short the creepiest part of the tour was a manhole that our friend knew we could access. It was in a wooded area but the woods cleared out right around the hole. It was some type of pain in the butt to get the cover off. It had been cemented over, but the cement had been busted through previously. Our new friend told us to bring a crowbar and we did. Even with that it took about thirty minutes and some pulled muscles to get the damn top off. I'm tryng to keep this as brief as possible so I'll cut to the chase. the tunnel below was filled with water. It came up about waste high in the beginning. At some points it was chest high and at one very scary point it was close to my neck. We traversed a series of tunnnels. I took a bunch of pictures but unfortunately I got my camera wet and wasn't able to get them back. The thing about the whole experience that stood out most in my mind was the crazy noises and the really strange energy/noise pulse that eminated through the tunnel. It was like a wuh. wuh wuh noise and you could actually feel the pulse in your body. I am curious about how close we were to the inner workings of the base and what was going on in there. Unfortunately I don't have the answers to that but I am curious to go back. For anybody attempting this themselves make sure you wear clothing that can get soaked. Bring waterproof equipment, and most importantly go with someone that knows there way around the base. We would have been completely screwed without our new found friend. I'm not saying anything creepy is going on there but my senses were completely overwhelmed with a real creapy feeling the whole time we were on base. The place is creepy and a complete thrill to say nothing else.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
How did you get into the base? Is there a path that leads you in? Because i really want to get in so bad =p I might even explore that entrance to the bunker xD

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzeicat
How did you get into the base? Is there a path that leads you in? Because i really want to get in so bad =p I might even explore that entrance to the bunker xD

DON'T DO IT - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join