It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

subliminals in southpark the movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
friend told me something about southpark the movie, she was quite concerned about many references to australia, and her beliefs (as well as mine) about chakras being mentioned. So i watched it and took snapshots..

Take a look at these.

More closely - contrast.

And...

and then..

Chakra...Colours of chakras are from bottom to top
Pale red
Pale orange
Pale yellow
Medium Green
Ice Blue
Royal Blue
Violet

This one is missing the royal blue.. ie the pineal chakra, where 4 of the 5 senses are located.

Any other subliminals in this movie that anyone has picked up?

Edited to add pictures of aussie land next to images of shape of aussieland in southpark movie

[edit on 4/10/06 by Merger]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Uh, what?

The first picture looks like a field of stars with a line through it. Not sure how that connects to Chakras. The second is a blowup of the first, still not getting it. The third is a picture of Satan singing, as in the movie, but I don't see what you are referring to. The fourth is something I can't identify. The fifth is Satan on a rainbow colored hangglider.

A rainbow can also be non-conspiritorial. Can you give us some help here with your theory?

[edit on 9-4-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The reason the hang glider is rainbow design is because Satan is a homosexual and was hooking up with Saddam Hussien.

I'm sure south park has an episode where they crack on australians and one where they crack on new agers.

but really the rainbow is gay pride and like I said in southpark Satan is hawt for mansecks.

This one is missing the royal blue.. ie the pineal chakra, where 4 of the 5 senses are located.

But why would they leave that out if they are trying to do something subliminal? I feel south park is fairly straight forward with their mocking.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't know about subliminal..

But I'm CONSTANTLY seeing messages and hidden meanings within the cartoon, on the off-chance I decide to watch that awful show. I agree with a lot of the satire but the show itself is just so immature and idiotic, it makes me ill just watching it.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Why? Does it challenge something you believe in?

makes you ill?

hahaha(cough)hahahah

excuse me.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My post wasn't that long... How did you get lost?

As I said, I agree with a lot of the satire.

I just can't stand the lame jokes, the insults, the bathroom-humor... most people get over this stuff in elementary school.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure, I must've gotten ill half way through it.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
OMG I LOVE that show. The pic of satan on the hang glider was when he was singing "Up there, where the skies are blue, where babies burp and flowers bloom..." Sweet ol' satan...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry... maybe you enjoy the show. That's fine. I just don't get that much of a kick out of peepee-kaka jokes these days.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I enjoy every aspect of the show especially how they have no bias towards any group, and the peepecaca jokes as you put it are a bonus.

BUT

back to the original topic I think Merger is looking to hard for something that's not there.

I could be wrong, however we could always consult the magic 8 ball on matters of this nature.

Magic 8 ball knows all.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'd agree, there is nothing there as far as subliminal chakra messages etc.

I'd still like an explanation on what the pictures of the stars mean, in relation to this topic.

Edit: Also, in addition to the rainbow being a gay-pride reference, you can see that the order of the colors more or less fits the "ROYGBIV" which is the order of colors that are seen within the visible light spectrum.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by firebat]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
hmm is it the paramount logo?

Be great if Merger would tell us what exactly are the refferences to Aus

been so long since I watched the south park movie. might have to watch it now for added LAWL factor.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'm almost expecting someone to jump on here and use that rainbow picture as an example of how Satan is behind homosexuality...

SEE?! SATAN is flying with a gay-pride symbol! This is PROOF that the matrix has you, Satan convinces people to be gay, yadda yadda yadda....

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Probably subliminals was the wrong word to use.

To the poster about not seeing anything, i was just noticing the images in the shapes of australia thats all. Not only images, but the references during the movie where it says "lets go kil us some australians" response "its canadians" response "australians, canadians, same thing".

The streak in the first and second picture is a shooting star...

There is no connection to chakras, that was just added in
nothing to do with aussie land...

People only see things in movies or hear things in songs that relate to them in some way, especially if suffering from extreme anxiety...yes, i live an anxious life, as to why I probably saw them. Maybe somebody from south africa may see their own little things in there...either way, i just thought it was interesting of the main shapes that resemble australia.

With regards to looking for something that is not there, possibly, but then again, i know a fair bit on the concept of trigger words and images during movies....repetition of things 3 times (similar to "processing" in scientology terms)..

Merger

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Far out, didn't realise the colours of the rainbow are almost identical to the human chakra!!! (Again with the iceblue/royal blue difference) Rainbow colours are brighter though, chakras are more pale... Research into the Rainbow 'flag' lead me to THIS site. A website on gay pride... So i change my stance on the chakra colour symbolism...its more likely the rainbow flag! My apologies.

Merger

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
I don't know about subliminal..

But I'm CONSTANTLY seeing messages and hidden meanings within the cartoon, on the off-chance I decide to watch that awful show. I agree with a lot of the satire but the show itself is just so immature and idiotic, it makes me ill just watching it.

Have you seen the episode about "toilet humor?" When the Terrance & Phillip movie came out? It was really about South Park and what people thought of it. And it got the people right on. The parents in South Park all made dirty jokes and talked about their own immature stuff, but when it came to Terrance & Phillip (ie:South Park), they were against it.

None of the messages are hidden, unless you just dont know what they're talking about. Its one of the very few shows/or movies that will make me laugh out loud on an almost consistan basis. But obviously not for the "Pull my finger Terrance!" Parts, but the parts that deal with issues in an entirely un-"PC" way.

new topics

top topics

join