It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Bunny.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am not sure this is exactly CRYPTO but it is Unexplainable.Its the biggest Damed bunny Rabbit I have ever seen. Apparently this big guy has been terrorizeing vegitable gardens around the British isle for a while. I am looking forward to everyones comments.

Source
LONDON (AFP) - In a tale reminiscent of the last Wallace and Gromit movie, furious villagers in northeast England have hired armed guards to protect their beloved communal vegetable gardens from a suspected monster rabbit.

Leeks, Japanese onions, parsnips and spring carrots have all been ripped up and devoured by the mystery were-rabbit -- prompting the 12 allotment holders in Felton, north of Newcastle, to hire two marksmen with air rifles and orders to shoot to kill.

"It is a massive thing. It is a monster. The first time I saw it, I said: 'What the hell is that?'" the Northumberland Gazette newspaper quoted local resident Jeff Smith, 63, as saying on its website (www.northumberlandtoday.co.uk)

[edit on 9/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It looks a lot like Bodmin, the giant bunny! He's well known, though, so I don't know if they're referring to him in that article or a different, unknown rabbit...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
They do Look the same but if his Rabbit was missing you would think the owner would have tried to get him back befor he was killed

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
It looks a lot like Bodmin, the giant bunny! He's well known, though, so I don't know if they're referring to him in that article or a different, unknown rabbit...

holy sweet mother of god. thank goodness theres only a couple of them and they are herbivors.

new topics

top topics

join