It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Challenge. There is no NWO.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Too bad he left, this sounded like an interesting debate.

As for the US not becoming a police state, several high ranking US people have lamented the US's slide towards dictatorship including

Sandra Day O'Conner, Bob Barr, Ron Paul, Naomi Wolf

As far as his claim that 9/11 was the work of terrorists, I do not buy it blank check. Logic involves starting with facts, examining those facts and arriving at a conclusion. With 9/11 we were given the conclusion and the facts were mostly covered up. For example the 9/11 families made a list of about 400 questions of which over 70% were not answered. Many people have been gagged or silenced for trying to come forward. There is too much circumstantial evidence to accept the pre-concieved conclusion w/o any evidence.

List of 9/11 family questions.

www.911independentcommission.org...

List of decent evidence which should make us reexamine the conclusion.

911research.wtc7.net...

As for proof of the NWO, I am new to it and don't know much about it. I would love to see decent proof myself (video evidence, paper trails, etc). The only thing I have seen so far that would fit that bill is an interview with Aaron Russo claiming he had discussions with Nick Rockefeller. However aside from Russo's word of mouth I don't know what other evidence there is that this stuff happened.

www.jonesreport.com...

As for his claims that 'the media would be all over this', a CIA plane full of 4 tons of coc aine crashed into Mexico in Fall of 2007. No mainstream media reported on it. No mainstream media has given any voice to the 9/11 truth movement either. Half the public want impeachment (about 3/4 think the VP has abused his powers) but no voice in the MSM. So big ideas can and are kept out of the media.

uruknet.info...

www.afterdowningstreet.org.../24390

We have documented proof of a CIA plane smuggling drugs, 1/3 of the public thinks 9/11 was an inside job and 1/2 the public thinks the VP has abused the constitution enough to be removed from office. All these facts are experiencing a mainstream media blackout. So the idea that 'the press would break this story of the NWO if it were true' is bogus.

I do have some criticisms of the NWO idea though.

Nelson Rockefeller tried to become GOP candidate for president in 60, 64 & 68. He failed everytime. How could he fail 3x in a row if his family is so powerful?

World population has grown dramatically. Why haven't the NWO been able to contain it? Why did it double from the 60s until today? If population control is on their agenda, they have done a horrible job.

If it is only a handful of people, why has nobody done anything? Countries of the world have counterterror special forces that perform assassinations or kidnappings like GIGN, Delta, SEAL team six, Sayet Maktal, GSG-9, SAS, etc. Why has no country on earth (of the 192) if there is good evidence that a handful of people are pulling the strings just sent a handful of elite special forces out to take care of them? Either arrest them or have them assassinated? According to Benjamin FUlford the elites do not control Anything outside of north America, Japan & parts of europe. That leaves about 150 countries that could fight back but are not. So why no resistance?

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Juche]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The New World Order exists, only a fool or ignorant person is still in disbelief.

Not that strange not many people believe considering these people have our minds trapped since the days of Babylon and Sumer. And thats quite some time.

Do your own research on The New World Order, its so big that not a single person on this planet could explain it to you in a single post on some forum.

The best teacher is yourself and not your television, newspaper or radio.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
OK...

Then what were Bush Sr., the Pope, Jacques Chirac, David Rockefeller, that guy from the CFR on 9/12/01 (can't remember his name), Henry Kissinger, and others referring to when they called for a NWO?

I am assuming the same as I mean when I "call" for a NEW WORLD-ORDER: an order of the world that would be more equitable, where all people would have access to food, potable water, education, freedom of speech and movement.

The OLD world order clearly doesn't cut it anymore.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think the idea of a New World Order is a victim of its own intrigue.

The basic premise is down right sensible. The global balance of power changed profoundly early in the 20th century and there was a very real need for new principles of order in the international community.

In 1918, two major empires virtually vanished from the map, a third lost its monarchy to communism, and there were 40 million corpses to bury, all because one Arch Duke got shot. The balance of power system that the Western world had tried to protect itself with- the old order if you will- obviously was flawed.

The idea of international law and even a measure of global government did begin to catch on then, in the form of the League of Nations.

When it didn't work out immediately, we got WWII. Japan and Germany- powers that had been negligible in the grand scheme of things just 100 years earlier, suddenly were able to wreak hell on the world.

That seemed to get people's attention, and we got our UN.

That's your New World Order basically.

Now, in any government, regardless of whether its foundations are noble or evil, there will always be undue influence, there will always be ulterior motives, and there will always be ambitions. We sure as hell got that right along with this grand experiment in international decency. We got ambitious men like Prescott Bush who profit by their tallent for making friends in high places and associating themselves with and abusing any institution they can avail themselves of.

Naturally the idea is ominous and intriguing and it lends itself to all kinds of scenarios- police states etc, and understandably so, because we have seen what happens when business corruption and political corruption meet. It was Mussolini himself who said Facism ought to be called Corporatism. And one of our own Presidents, good old Ike, warned us about that corruption in the form of the Military Industrial Complex.

Does that mean that there are, for sure, concentration camps and extermination plots, etc? Not necessarily. But the fact is that the positions of power exist, and the corrupt influences exist, and sometimes really awful things happen when those two factors come together.

I'll tell you this much, there may or may not be concentrations camps waiting for inmates, and their may or may not be covert chemical, biological, and EM programs undertaken against the population for nefarious purposes, but if there aren't, don't believe for one moment that there aren't people who would be absolutely capable of such things, if they felt that it was in their interest. We know this because our world has had to deal with them before.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Everything is fine ,theres no problem, no NWO..everyone go home.
your govrnment loves you...shut it all down ,stop the presses,
sorry for the sarcasam but I just had to do it.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You are either a disinfo agent or a really uneducated person. I'm going to break it down for you

First off.. there is no organization called the NWO, unless your talking about wrestling. Second of all, the people that have complete control over us are called (by us) the Illuminati. They include politicians, world leaders, and bankers like the Rocks. They control out money supply via the federal reserve which is not all that federal. It is owned by these private bankers. They have our country by the balls... imagine the money being the countries testicles... they are just kinda grabbing them and not letting go. With that being said, the rothschilds have been carrying out (false flag) operations and supporting enemy forces since the times of Napoleon. They do this so that they can have better control over what is happening and they can make zillions of dollars off of it. I know there is a lot more information on this subject but if you would only educate yourself. Every aspect of the NWO theories fit together like a puzzle. From 9/11 to bilderberg it all fits together. Watch Zeitgeist.. it puts together a lot of information, but watch it with an open mind. Also-- if you are a disinfo agent.. I am sorry I wasted my time typing this.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
the best kept screts are the ones in word not on documents. There is a video of a, use to be, scret group. now that they got caught they admit what they do on newspapers like it was no big deal deal worshiping a 40ft, or i think it was a 20ft, stone owl called a mollec, its not right but i dont know how to spell it, and every president has been since it started except for JFK, who infact had a speech that you can find on youtube call JFK's Secret Society speech. JFK was shot for i giving a way the secret societies out there. the other presidents still have not replied when asked about being there. the only thing is the guy asking get tased or arrested or both. like the college kid i saw on youtube when he asked Kerry when he was caught there from some intel he got that i dont know of exactly. but his mic got cut-off when he asked about the bones and skull society and got tased infront of the entire crowd of ppl at the meeting at the school. ya he did over do it but probably knew what was coming next for opening his mouth about the society. The video is called Bohemian Grove its on youtube, infowars, etc but you can watch the whole thing on infowars. Pres. bush was there and and the vid shows skeletons and skulls on signs and worshiping pagan religion yet all most all our presidents are supossedly christians. no one is allowed in if you are not part of the group and now since Alex Jones, the guy who snuck in video tapped it, it is now crawling with police when they have the event. watch the video and you will get what i mean when you watch it. my classmate told me his friend had peeked in too and he saidd its real none of the video is fake at all its exactly what they do. i also have watched 100's of vids that show ppl getting arested for asking questions of youtube, mainly Alex Jones when he exposed George Bush's scam and was arrested for saying it at a televised meeting. also why did the news rarely show ron paul when he was still running for pres against mccain. he was the only one of the 4 remaining ppl that opposed the partriot act. now both obama and mccain both support it and lie to ppl about issues, espically in debates. either one running for pres is part of it were just diciding which one.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
To all of the delusional Sheeple, THE ILLUMINAI IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR SOUL, BEWARE.....

Just joking, there is no illuminati, or NWO, i should ordinarily ask you to prove there is believers, instead, this time, ill disprove. 1st thing is, the freemason signs.
Ok so there is a star of david mason correlation, masons love symbolism, and ben frank was one, it was either a coincidence or deliberately put by mason members (same with the washington mason architecture and city designs stuff), same wit the american eagle, 32 33 thing, the country was founded by many masons, so dun be ignorant. And the All seeing eye was EGYPTIANS, GREEKS, ROMANS, FRENCH, CHRISTIANS, FREEMASONS AND SO ON.It's
first ever use was by the ancient egyptians, which as we all know, the Freemasons share some history
with, and have adopted many key symbols and beliefs from, but back to the point. This was the eye of
horus. Now we see the next use, Christianity, known to have used the enclosing triangle, THIS TRIANGLE
IS ICONIC OF THE TRINITY, as there are 3 sides. Freemasons used the symbol also, but this version lacked
the enclosing triangle. The one on the seal is adopted from the christian one, not the freemason one, sorry peeps, remember, the christians were also prominent in the founding.
13 is NOWHERE found in freemasonry, except for bible references, 13 olive leaves (with 13 olives), 13 arrows, and 13 stars. These form a triangle over the eagle with the number 13 on each point. On the reverse the pyramid has 13 levels, i dont see why not, there were 13 states at the time of the signing, i dont know any correlation of the 70/78 bricks to anything. Hey lets move on shall we.
The illuminati connection, there is only 1 possible connection to the founding of the united states and the illuminati, both founded in 1776 ((MDCCLXXVI roman numerals)the characters on the liberty statue and seal pyramid), anywhere else? no, nowhere, not one spec of it. Hey guess what else was founded in 1776, Phi Beta Kappa, they must wanna rule the world too? hey there was a book published in 1776 by thomas paine, it was called "COMMON SENSE" go read it.
NWO references, no, Novus Seclorum Ordos means New Order of the Ages in Latin, Not New World/Secular Order. Whenever A politician or EDUCATED person says new world order, he is refferring to the international relations theory, not the conspiracy, why would anyone who is in a conspiracy to remove the rights and freedom of other admit to it? this is what the IRT NWO means "the term "new world order" has been used to refer to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. Despite various interpretations of this term, it is primarily associated with the notion of global governance only in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual states to solve" the UN is an example of this, also the UN has no militant power.
Finally, noone with a brain would try to establish a totalitarian one world government, because people revolt against it, to suppress all of them you would need 1 billion soldiers, and way more resources than we have acces to.
So, who still believes in the new world order, you? Dont be ignorant sheeple.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
just adding, i do believe something was screwed up in 9/11, but i dont believe the election was rigged. Hey ave you ever heard of the leo taxil hoax?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by corey1337

Hey can you point out a connection of the following. Bilderberg, Freemasons and Illuminati (the illuminati WERE connected with the freemasons, as they died along time ago, and dont exist anymore), Rothschild, Rockefeller, hmm, no except that rockefeller and rothschild may have been freemasons.
SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DO NOT USE THE TERM ILLUMINATI, YOU DO NOT KNOW WAHT IT MEANS!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

Ok there is a difference between selfishness and conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
how come noone has challenged me yet? WHY HAS NO ONE CHALLENGED ME, I WANT TO BE CHALLENGED PROVE ME WRONG COME ON DO IT DO IT UNLESS YOU CAN'T WHY CAN'T YOU COME ON DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join