It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another BLack Helicopter

page: 1

join
share:
8th

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Just thought I would share... it came in low and fast and had a very steep landing angle. Seemed like it wanted to be in and out, allthough I didn't notice it leave. This was around Central California.
Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Was there anything unusual about this helicopter that distinguished it from just a helicopter painted black?

Im not sure what people take the meaning of black helipcopter to mean but it is not just any dark painted chopper, many comercially and privately owned craft are painted that colour..... there is nothing strange or worth reporting about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It's a UH-60 Blackhawk used by the US Army. They're painted dark green, and look black from a distance. The US Customs service uses them too, those are painted black with a gold stripe on the side.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The National Guard use them here some for looking for illegal marijuana growers. They refuel at an airport near me and some of the pilots seem to "hotdog" it in and out, especially when it is near dinner time and they are looking to get home to the wifey and kiddies. Their home base is about 60 miles south of the airport near me.

Did the chopper land at/near a civilian or military airport?

JDub

top topics

join