It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did anybody watch THE SECRET ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i missed it....

it was aired on the 23rd, wasn't it?

so that's three days, then, that all the people who were bombarded with hype about this glorious SECRET have been in possession of it.

three days, and not a single peep out of anyone on the media or on any of the websites i frequent reflecting on THE SECRET.

so that means either 1) the show never aired 2) the SECRET consists of never mentioning THE SECRET after THE SECRET is obtained or

IT SUCKED

can i get a few replies??

thank you

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
apparently not.

one one hand, i see the point of the moderators not wanting to elevate THE SECRET to a positon it does not really deserve [as it WAS a shamelessly tacky marketing ploy]

yet on the other hand what good is BTS for getting feedback? LOL. i agree with the other people [one of whom was a mod] who felt THIS subject deserved main board status.

/ :shk: \

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
yup, dude this was pure crap..I didn't even bother to watch the 'trailer'. Obviousy it was a hyped up marketing ploy to build up excitement among the naive to an anticlimax of a wack DVD release about some master key system...if anyone is still interested in this BS they are releasing DVDs I think but if you really want the best out of life work for what you want and be optimistic and listen to your heart and inner wisdom, don't believe the farfetched claims of the money-hungry spin doctors...

new topics

join