It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: 911 Scholars for Truth Member Murdered

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I would be somewhat suspect of the story the survivors gave, to a degree, and only to play devil's advocate. If you think about it, when someone in the group got murdered, it would be natural to possibly leave out some minor pieces of information to maximize the guilt on the robber. "We did nothing, the robber did everything." Max payback against the offender of this heinous crime.

And one that I don't believe has been mentioned yet in here is that once the woman gave the purse up, I have a hunch that the robber may have asked the man for his wallet, too. Upon which he either hesitated or refused. And at that point, having already been at the scene long enough, and being mr badass, right before taking off decided "oh, so ya wanna play tough eh?," and bang bang.

Or the man also could have replied "I don't have any money, or I left my wallet at home." Something that robbers don't take too kindly, and who will often at least smack you hard for. You're supposed to always carry mugger money, so they say. "Oh, so this guy wants to be a smart ass." Bang bang.

But that may have been left out, and turned into "unprovoked." And I can't say I blame them, but it does change how the story could be viewed, especially at a conspiracy site.

Until there is further evidence, I don't see a conspiracy here.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
www.kstp.com...

Two people have been released, one is still bieng held and can be for 36 hours. They are more than likely holding him after the other 2 pointed him out as the shooter. Tragic yes, but it was a random crime it looks like. Black ops would not have been caught.
they wouldnt have. but they guys they set up would have.

assuming he really was silenced.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This man was killed By Islamofascists that are trying to capitilize on the "Goverment did it" propaganda.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I do find it odd that a couple of rowdy young gang bangers would go through all the trouble of burning the car over a purse snatching, didn't someone say the guns they recovered had no finger prints? Three guns and not a print on them? Could be just a random act of violence, but the lone nut gunman is nearly perfection in plausible deniability though. If this was indeed a message to the 9-11 theorists, then hopefully we have sent a message in reply of our own by discussing and looking into it. I really don't know what to think about all of this, after reading through the thread though I can honestly say that I hope if something like this were to happen to one of us, I would hope there would be some similar questions raised.
I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea for us to create a thread in RATS where all of us 9-11 conspiracy theorists can come together, present some personal contact information and 'check in' maybe every month or so and make a pact to investigate the circumstances if something should happen to one of us.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
This man was killed By Islamofascists that are trying to capitilize on the "Goverment did it" propaganda.

johnson? jacobs?

uh,are you sure you did your research?

intitially, somalies were blamed.

later, the car torchers were blamed, arrested, and will be prosecuted. they were white, and presumably not islamofascists.

the whole "it was somali gangs" angle seems to have disappeared.

rabbit trails.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well in my experiences and studies in most muggings when the mugger gets what he wants, he doesn't kill the person over a purse to catch a 25 year murder charge for no reason. Secondly, I find it very odd that they are mugging the women and she gives over her purse without struggle and they in turn for no reason point the gun at him and only him and murder him and leave.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
People need to understand reguardless if they are against it or understand it and are in support of it. Is that in our modern day World there is a big game out there... its so big and covert and concealed unless it wants to open itself to you. Intelligence communities run wild. Perpatrators are trully everywhere in all lengths of life. Our World is so diverse and complicated now its really hard to understand. They're are rules to the game that you can push but when you push to far these forces tend to gang up on you and put you in your place as they see fit. Nothing planned for over a week is unknown to them.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
There was a similar attack just a week prior, it is a very bad neighborhood. Also, people get shot for no reason all the time.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
There was a similar attack just a week prior, it is a very bad neighborhood. Also, people get shot for no reason all the time.

it was TOTALLY NOT a bad neighborhood. this is outright deception on your part, as you've obviously followed the story.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I live in Minneapolis one neighborhood over from where this occurred and am very familiar the area, having lived here for 15 years. Uptown Minneapolis is not a bad neighborhood at all, in fact for years I would only go there when I had to because the place was so full of yuppies. Stuff like this usually only happens on the North side (Uptown is southwest side) or possibly Phillips (east side).

Somali gangs? Sorry, but I've never seen Somali gangs here. The Somalis are MUCH less confrontational than anyone who's from here. Sure they may have adapted the hip-hop look, but that's just because they want to fit in. The whole Somali gang angle seems like blaming the new group in town, because they are an easy target.

Minneapolis does seem to have a string of connections with 9/11 though. That's how I found this forum actually.

I don't have any conclusions about what the underlying truth may be in this case; just wanted to put my two cents in there.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join