It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Cow Destroys 2 Police Cars with Flames

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Folks, you just can't make this stuff up. Really, news doesn't get any stanger than this.

Flying Cow Leaves Two Police Cars in Flames
Talk about a wild night near Seguin. A cow came flying out of its trailer, sent DPS and police scrambling, and left two police cars going up in flames.

"It was almost hard to believe," said Detective Sergeant Maureen Watson. She has been in law enforcement for 15 years, and says she "never had a day like this. I mean the best way to characterize this it, is it's bizarre. It's really really strange."

I'm trying to picture these police filling out the accident report. "This cow came flying out of nowhere and then....."
That's got to be a situation you'll never forget.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
questions:

Whats Hot Grass?

How did the fire start? I didnt see anything that caused the fire said they parked in "hot grass" cause they started chasing illegals...

just wonder how the fire started

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
'Flying Cow Leaves Two Police Cars in Flames'

GOD! I hate it when that happens!

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is why we need tougher immigration laws and border enforcement.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
thats so misleading where is the cow causing the flames?

It says the cows spilled out several cars hit them
1 died

then a truck with 2 illegals hauls ass by nearly hits a trooper and they chased them into a field

where they parked their cars i believe and chased them on foot? THEN some how the grass is on fire?

Did one of the cows wander on over and toss a lit cig?

Several cars hit some of the cows. One cow died. DPS troopers called for backup.

That's when one officer was nearly run down by a speeding truck, carrying two illegal immigrants inside.

Seguin Police were out looking for those illegal immigrants. They parked their cars in the hot grass, burning two of them including that brand new 2006 Crown Victoria. Watson said, "Well, all of a sudden, another officer who'd arrived on the scene, alerted the sergeant that there was a fire."

Everything inside was destroyed, including tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment designed for the patrol cars.

"You start off with kind of a bizarre accident with these cows spilling onto the interstate. That leads to other accidents, that leads to a car chase, that leads to a foot chase," Watson recalls.

how embarassing

[edit on 17-3-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time till the cows rebelled.

new topics

top topics

join