It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Ickes Wogan Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I couldn't find a link to this, so if anybodys interested in it....

PART ONE:

youtube.com...

PART TWO:

youtube.com...

It's a pretty good interview

Well Done Mr Icke.... P.S. WOGANS RADIO SHOW SUCKS!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
He sounded more sure of himself at the second interview. Being prepaired is all good and well but I am dismayed at the lack of real information of what he was talking about at the end of the second interview. As you know one way to get rid of any type of conflict is to divide and concure as this is the way it has been since the beginning of time.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Couldn't agree more ZMAN

I though Wogan was WELL out of line in saying some of the things he said, but Icke handled it very well indeed. It's interviews like that, with interviewers like that, people call Icke and others crackpots....

Again WELL DONE MR ICKE!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Kind of a disappointing interview, but it was only 10 minutes, I guess not much can be covered in that amount of time.

It was interesting to see the audience was on David's side this time round (although I wonder if this would be the case if they had mentioned the Reptiles) -- I think a lot more people now can see the '1984 playing out before our eyes' than they could in the time of the original Wogan interview.

for David for that one.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yes, cheap jibes Wogan gets his answer, and now the audience claps with David.

Good interview David.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If David believes that these Royal Bloodlines are in power of everything, then they must be in charge of the media? So why would "they" allow him to go on TV and talk about them?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
good thing he never talked about reptiles and thats what i like to see no reptiles all NWO and humans.

new topics

top topics

join