It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Arnie, Hillary runs for President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have to thank the American political system for providing so much entertainment and fun for the rest of the world. It looks like the next year will be another fun packed time.

Just what are the chances of a woman becoming President, and ... is Hillary a woman?

herndon1.sdrdc.com...
Presented by the Federal Election Commission
CLINTON, HILLARY RODHAM ID: P00003392

Office Sought: President
Election Year: 2004
State: Presidential Candidate
District: 03
Party: DEM (Democratic Party)

NOTE:
Candidate listings may appear here as a result of Draft committees or independent expenditure committees registering with the FEC. If no documents appear below, the individual identified here has taken no action to become a candidate.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I had a look at that NC.

Not being familiar with the procedures, I take it that there are no documents and that Mrs Clinton is not a candidate!?

Electoral reform is really timely about now.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sorry, Hillary cant run for president, because she already was president for 8 years.

I just went over this with Colonel in another thread. Democrats need to pull thier happy heads out of thier happy asses and get back in touch with reality. They have completely lost touch with the people, otherwise, they would start offering up some candidates that have a chance of getting elected.

To show how high on drugs the democrats are, this is a good one. If they had any clue, they would know it will be a cold day in hell before America elects a woman as president. Whether you think its right or wrong is not the issue, the fact is, this is the nature of our society, our culture, its a very he man male dominated one, one that will always be like that. Women will not get elected as Presaident, period. Dont they remeber the 84 elections? Thats one of the biggest reasons Mondale choked, because he had a woman as vice president.

If Democrats continue this fatal stupidity, they may as well hand the country over to the republicans.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Checks out to be legit......."keeping" options open appears to be the name of the game these days in politics:

"HILLARY RUNNING? Reader Leonard Murphy sends this:"
Link:
www.instapundit.com...
(follow instructions)

"FEC.com"
Link:
www.fec.gov...

"CLINTON, HILLARY RODHAM ID: P00003392"
Link:
herndon1.sdrdc.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Latest scoop:

HILLARY RUNS FOR PRESIDENT AS A MAN!

get your latest copy of the national enquirer for all the details!

LOL.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
That woman's definitely got some scheme up her sleeve. She's never done a single deed that wouldn't bring some benefit back to her. And Skadi's right, she was definitely the brains behind the dynamic duo. Bill's just a social climbing ho.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Did I not already start a thread on this topic before?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Weekly World News' next issue...

Hillary runs for Prez! Bat Boy as VP!!!

Seems that Bush will be pres again, just in time for the big WWIII blowout....

top topics

join